Windows 10: Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop.

Discus and support Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A laptop I bought recently has decided to BSOD on occassion. Scans and DISM have done nothing and drivers are updated. Error is a CRITICAL PROCESS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elite_wildwolf, May 11, 2020.

1. Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop.

A laptop I bought recently has decided to BSOD on occassion.

Scans and DISM have done nothing and drivers are updated.

Error is a CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it happens at random.

submitted by /u/Elite_wildwolf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Elite_wildwolf, May 11, 2020
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, May 12, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 12, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop.

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop. ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop.

1. Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop. - Similar Threads - Best fix BSOD

2. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  3. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  4. Best way to fix an error code 615?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to fix an error code 615?: I am receiving an error code 615 on 2 of 3 computers in my home. I just moved from an area where my former provider used fiber to one that uses copper cable. The Wi-Fi from their modem continues to let me access the internet via 1 computer.. However, 2 of the 3 that was...
  5. Best way to transfer data/settings from old laptop to new laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to transfer data/settings from old laptop to new laptop?: About a month ago I bought a laptop and since then I've found the same laptop with better specs. I bought the upgraded laptop and I'm going to return the old one. What's the best/easiest way to transfer all my data and settings from the old machine to the new one? submitted...
  6. Best way to remove lots of bloat from a new Asus laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to remove lots of bloat from a new Asus laptop?: I just bought an Asus laptop, and was wondering what the latest and best app would be to remove the preinstalled bloat in the laptop. I remember there was an app called de-crapifier or something like that. Is it any good, or is there a better one? submitted by /u/seamew...
  7. What's the best way to get the system spec for a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best way to get the system spec for a new laptop?: I've just bought a Lenovo Legion Y520 & have used speccy to get system info. There is another source of info that I've used** - it's digs very deep eg it lists WUs installed/missing and is really is many pages long Does anyone know the name of it please? **PS I have the...
  8. What is Best Way to Keep Old Boot Drive for New Laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is Best Way to Keep Old Boot Drive for New Laptop?: I just bought a new laptop still in factory box, it comes with a 1TB 5400 HDD. However, my current laptop has a 1TB SSHD. Both drives have Windows 10 installed. What is the best way to make the SSHD the boot drive in the new laptop? 1) I assume it would not be a good idea...
  9. Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install: I think we've got a corrupt Win10 install here. A new Seagate drive had bad sectors maybe. Had all sorts of problems. So I reckon a reinstall or something. What would be the recommended way of going about this? 81415
  10. Best way to transfer settings and contacts to new w10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to transfer settings and contacts to new w10 laptop: Haven't done this in a while, and would greatly appreciate any info on how to transfer my old Windows 7 preferences, contacts and settings to a new W10 laptop. The new laptop has a 256GB SSD and a 1TB HDD I think the data files can be copied from the old drive to the new...