Windows 10: Best way to get Adobe CS (non subscription) onto win 10 HP Spectre?

Discus and support Best way to get Adobe CS (non subscription) onto win 10 HP Spectre? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just switched from a '11 Macbook Pro to a '17 HP Spectre x360. I need to get Adobe Creative Suite onto my new laptop, or at least just Photoshop,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayspectre, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Best way to get Adobe CS (non subscription) onto win 10 HP Spectre?

Hi, I just switched from a '11 Macbook Pro to a '17 HP Spectre x360. I need to get Adobe Creative Suite onto my new laptop, or at least just Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. I don't want to use the silly subscription adobe offers now. I have looked into Physical copies of CS 5.5 sold on Ebay. But since there is no disk drive and I'm not sure about the compatibility of old Adobe CS versions on windows 10, can someone suggest the best way to get this done? I'm open to any suggestions, I just need the basic programs downloaded for graphic design work! Thanks in advance. x

:)

jayspectre, Jul 22, 2017

2. Photoshop CS activation not allowed with Windows 10

There is no way Adobe is allowing us to activate our Photoshop CS online or over the phone or any other way. Their Customer Svc. inform us that he "is not trained in supporting older versions for activation over the phone or online" and he suggested we
    subscribe to Photoshop CC as the only solution. We like the speed and efficiency of Win 10, and, so far, Photoshop CS is the only app not working, and only because of Adobe's activation problems and, most likely, Photoshop CC is compatible. A classic "run-around"
    issue. Thank you for taking the time to try to answer.

ShaneDeHaven, Jul 22, 2017
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Is window 10 operating compatible with Photoshop CS5 EXtended?

You should actually ask they question the other way round, i.e. if Photoshop CS5 is compatible with Windows 10.

Officially it is untested and not likely to be. CS5 is relatively old and predates the subscription model Adobe now use so they will have no interest in keeping it going. Adobe CS has always been a bit sensitive to permissions issues and there were significant
    changes. Some report it still working after a Windows upgrade with it already installed, how it would behave if at all on a clean install could well be different.

HairyFool, Jul 22, 2017
Thema:

Best way to get Adobe CS (non subscription) onto win 10 HP Spectre?

1. Best way to get Adobe CS (non subscription) onto win 10 HP Spectre? - Similar Threads - Best Adobe non

2. BEST WAY to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BEST WAY to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10: best way to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 /11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-from-win-81-to-win-10/f302bff3-e408-4421-83b7-3833b7d7ab06
  3. BEST WAY to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEST WAY to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10: best way to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 /11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-way-to-upgrade-from-win-81-to-win-10/f302bff3-e408-4421-83b7-3833b7d7ab06
  4. Best Way To Install WIN 10 On New SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best Way To Install WIN 10 On New SSD: I have installed a new SSD in my desktop PC and don't want to mess up making the new SSD my boot up drive by doing the wrong thing, so what is the best way to install Win 10 onto my SSD so that it will work as my boot drive.I have installed Macrium Reflect free version. Do I...
  5. Best Way To Install WIN 10 On New SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Way To Install WIN 10 On New SSD: I have installed a new SSD in my desktop PC and don't want to mess up making the new SSD my boot up drive by doing the wrong thing, so what is the best way to install Win 10 onto my SSD so that it will work as my boot drive.I have installed Macrium Reflect free version. Do I...
  6. Best Way To Install WIN 10 On New SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. No Audio on HP Spectre

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Audio on HP Spectre: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wt0ib9w6u2l51.png?width=1551&format=png&auto=webp&s=88186ac9a430148badc89786fa5c768d479c20af When turning on I noticed a red cross against the volume icon in the taskbar. When running the troubleshooter, I get two errors (as pictured)....
  8. HP Spectre x360

HP Spectre x360: I installed Outbyte PCRepair on my laptop, and after running, it turned off my laptop to reboot. Now my screen is black and will not turn on, but the laptop turns on. I have tried to reinstall by holding down windows key, B, and power for 1-3 sec. It runs through the...
  9. Hp Spectre flickers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp Spectre flickers: My laptop specs are: HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl112dx Intel Core i-7 8550U CPU Display Adapters: IntelR UHD Graphics 620 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 ImageLink: https://imgur.com/7ep8hGL My screen keeps flickering like this whenever there is a change in display which is either when...
  10. Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?

Best Way of Duplicating Tablet Setup onto New Tablets?: Hi! I've written a Windows mobile app for some internal users (runs on a Win10 64bit rugged tablet). They are very picky about settings/app so I'd like to automate the process in a way where I configure one master tablet and somehow capture as much of it as possible (don't...