Windows 10: Best way to go about reverting/refreshing

Discus and support Best way to go about reverting/refreshing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Folks, Recently I found out my insider hadn't updated in a while due to a glitch, got it all up to date a while back, did a few more updates but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaigomes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. jaigomes Win User

Best way to go about reverting/refreshing

Hey Folks,

Recently I found out my insider hadn't updated in a while due to a glitch, got it all up to date a while back, did a few more updates but then tried to play a few games and found out that EasyAntiCheat does not play well with the recent batch of updates.
    So yeah i know i screwed myself here by using insider preview, but i'm trying to see what would be the "cleanest" way to get back at it, simply "revert to previous" doesn't work because i don't have the oldest files anymore, already looked into some stuff like refreshing, but maybe i'm missing some little trick that makes me keep most/all stuff.

Maybe it's worth just waiting for the next general update to save myself some hassle alltogether?

:)

jaigomes, Oct 30, 2018
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Best way to go about reverting/refreshing [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Best way to go about reverting/refreshing [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Divya Murugan Win User
    Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Best way to go about reverting/refreshing :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Thema:

1. Best way to go about reverting/refreshing - Similar Threads - Best reverting refreshing

2. Best way to add custom tiles?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best way to add custom tiles?: I've seen some different solutions, but I've been wondering what really is the absolute best way to add your own custom tiles to the start menu. Hopefully without having it open a separate program everytime you want to use one of your own. Currently Windows 10 makes all the...
  3. Best way for Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way for Updates: Hello all, did a Google search and just can't find a lot of answers on this so here I am Right now using WHdownload to keep up with updates,not sure this is the best way to go. Have 3 computer in house so moving updates from one to other to save data downloading. When...
  4. Best way to revert to Build 1511?

Best way to revert to Build 1511?: I have currently AU installed and do not have any longer the option "Roll Back" to 1511. I have a System Image from AU with the option to Roll-Back to 1511. Will that work, or System will Delete at once that Option when I start from it? Are there other options? 63504
  5. Best Way to Install Updates?

Best Way to Install Updates?: I would like to get a mini poll here on how people would install Windows 10 Updates? For now, I set it to Auto Download and Notify to Install from the Group Policy settings since I have the Pro version. Please provide me some feedback on how you guys do the Windows...
  6. Best way to remove trialware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best way to remove trialware?: Hello ALL: We have a new Windows 10 Pro Laptop to be delivered Friday. It is a 17" HP and know it comes with Office trialware along with AV trialware. We own Office 2016 Pro and want to use it, but I want to just remove all of the junque that it comes with. Should I use...
  7. Best Way to Install Office 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Best Way to Install Office 2016?: I currently have a licence for Office 2010 for 3 PCs installed on 3 PCs. I want to retire Office 2010 on my main desktop PC and use Office 2016 instead for which I've bough a cheap single PC licence. I then want to use the spare Office 2010 licence on a fourth PC (but only...
  8. Best way to update drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best way to update drivers: Best way to update drivers I recently purchase a laptop and want to know a few things about driver update Firstly i discovered there a few ways by which one can update drivers but i want too know which one of these is better and should be preferred : 1) Driver...
  9. Best Way To Go BACK to Win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Way To Go BACK to Win7: So, for whatever reason, I'm having a myriad of issues with Win10. This laptop isn't even 4 months old, and I just had to replace my HHD last week, and my internet connection is dropping out every 5 mins. I have an OLD laptop with Win7 on it sitting right beside me and it's...
  10. Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Way To Fix Corrupt Install: I think we've got a corrupt Win10 install here. A new Seagate drive had bad sectors maybe. Had all sorts of problems. So I reckon a reinstall or something. What would be the recommended way of going about this? 81415

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wajagen.a

2. remove Win32/Wajagen.A

3. Win32/Wajagen.A delete

4. win32/wajagen.A ,
  5. wajagen