Windows 10: Best way to go about reverting/refreshing

Discus and support Best way to go about reverting/refreshing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey Folks, Recently I found out my insider hadn't updated in a while due to a glitch, got it all up to date a while back, did a few more updates but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaigomes, Oct 30, 2018.

1. jaigomes Win User

Best way to go about reverting/refreshing

Hey Folks,

Recently I found out my insider hadn't updated in a while due to a glitch, got it all up to date a while back, did a few more updates but then tried to play a few games and found out that EasyAntiCheat does not play well with the recent batch of updates.
    So yeah i know i screwed myself here by using insider preview, but i'm trying to see what would be the "cleanest" way to get back at it, simply "revert to previous" doesn't work because i don't have the oldest files anymore, already looked into some stuff like refreshing, but maybe i'm missing some little trick that makes me keep most/all stuff.

Maybe it's worth just waiting for the next general update to save myself some hassle alltogether?

:)

jaigomes, Oct 30, 2018
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Best way to go about reverting/refreshing [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Best way to go about reverting/refreshing [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Win10 Email refresh?

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search type Mail app.

• In top right corner you will find a refresh button

• Click on refresh button and check if it sync with the account

If the issue still persists I suggest you to provide us the screen shot of the issue.

Please let us know if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Thanks! *Smile Best way to go about reverting/refreshing :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

Thema:

1. Best way to go about reverting/refreshing - Similar Threads - Best reverting refreshing

2. Best way for 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best way for 23H2: Since it's been 3 months since the release, I'm now thinking I should use one of the methods to manually update. I seem to have Co-Pilot working but still on version 22H2. So, there's an enablement package, ISO, and Installation Assistant. Which of the three would be...
  3. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  4. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  5. Best way to go about stopping windows 10 acting more like a virus than an operating system?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to go about stopping windows 10 acting more like a virus than an operating system?: I'm playing games and such and this OS constantly takes over all my systems resources and often hard-locks the game im playing, sometimes for 15+ minutes at a time and I'm sick of it. Some of the games i play I could easily lose weeks of time because of this idiotic design....
  6. About the reinstall OS. Best way to back up SSD?

About the reinstall OS. Best way to back up SSD?: Background: Currently, Windows 10 is installed on a 240GB SSD and I have 2 other larger HDD's used as data storage with plenty of space. Objective I'm about to reinstall win10 on the same SSD using media creation tool. Before I do that, I want to backup/clone the current SSD...
  7. What's the best way to revert off this 1903 update?

What's the best way to revert off this 1903 update?: I received an update and now my computer wifi reads like it's full bars but according to the task manager networking graph I'm capped at like 100kbs, effectively rendering my internet useless (Intel wifi stick). I looked up some solutions online but none of them have seemed...
  8. Best way for Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way for Updates: Hello all, did a Google search and just can't find a lot of answers on this so here I am Right now using WHdownload to keep up with updates,not sure this is the best way to go. Have 3 computer in house so moving updates from one to other to save data downloading. When...
  9. Best way to revert to Build 1511?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way to revert to Build 1511?: I have currently AU installed and do not have any longer the option "Roll Back" to 1511. I have a System Image from AU with the option to Roll-Back to 1511. Will that work, or System will Delete at once that Option when I start from it? Are there other options? 63504
  10. Best Way To Go BACK to Win7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best Way To Go BACK to Win7: So, for whatever reason, I'm having a myriad of issues with Win10. This laptop isn't even 4 months old, and I just had to replace my HHD last week, and my internet connection is dropping out every 5 mins. I have an OLD laptop with Win7 on it sitting right beside me and it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wajagen.a

2. remove Win32/Wajagen.A

3. Win32/Wajagen.A delete

4. win32/wajagen.A ,
  5. wajagen