Windows 10: Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?

Discus and support Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; DisplayFusion gets close, but I need a way to immediately disable two of my monitors, and enable a third connected monitor, while also changing to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nolongerlowres, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?

DisplayFusion gets close, but I need a way to immediately disable two of my monitors, and enable a third connected monitor, while also changing to the audio source to that third monitor.

submitted by /u/nolongerlowres
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nolongerlowres, Nov 18, 2020

2. Keyboard shortcuts change

Hi Pandax,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need to know more information to help you better.

• What shortcuts you wish to change specifically on Windows 10 including shortcuts which start with Windows logo?

• Do you use Windows 10 on Desktop/Laptop?
    Keyboard shortcuts are combinations of two or more keys that you can use to perform a task that would typically require a mouse or other pointing device. Keyboard shortcuts can make it easier to work with your PC, saving you time and effort as you
    work with Windows and other apps. You may try the below steps on Windows 10 to change the settings related to Keyboard on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Open Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Ease of access.

• Select Keyboard and you can change the options as you wish.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Nov 18, 2020
  3. Display Settings Shortcuts Needed

Because of my vision I need to quickly change display setting between 125, 150, and 175 as well shifting between portrait and landscape orientation -- all without having to call up the Display Settings page.

Example. I need 175% to clearly see the file tree but that is too much for web browsing. There I use 125 or 150%.

Some web pages do not adjust for portrait. Clipping from the right and left is common. The only solution is to turn the monitor, a 23 or so inch HP that pivots on a stand, and change the orientation in the Display panel settings. This is a BIG pain. Reducing Firefox magnification restores the edges, but the letters are too small to read easily.

I have not been able to find a method for creating such shortcuts on the web.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

All comments and suggestions will be welcome.

mikeincousa, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?

Display settings changed

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding your display settings issue. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you trying to extend the display?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go?

1. Best way to make keyboard shortcut to change Display Settings and Audio Settings in one go? - Similar Threads - Best keyboard shortcut

2. Creating a Shortcut for Display Settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Creating a Shortcut for Display Settings: I am looking for a way to create a Keyboard Shortcut that switches my display setup for Windows 10 So essentially I am looking for a command/macro/shortcut/bat file that when it's run Screen A becomes the Primary Screen and Screen B becomes the Secondary screen, and an...
  3. Best way to save softwares & applications settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to save softwares & applications settings: Hello guys, tl;dr : Do you know guys any tool that just copy paste all the settings from my app ? So when it's reinstalled, I have nothing to do ? For some reasons, I tend to reset my computer a lot. By that, I mean booting windows 10 from an USB device, erase my current...
  4. Best way to set up for a family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best way to set up for a family: I'm looking for some advice about best way to set up surface pros for myself and my partner. We had one surface pro which we've had a little while. I had my windows account linked to this with Office 365. We've just got an additional surface pro. I want to use the new...
  5. Settings removed, no way to change keyboard layout

Settings removed, no way to change keyboard layout: Hi, As an windows administrator user I'm trying to remove completely unwanted English layout which was added automatically without my permission during windows update. I wish to use only my layout but there is no "language" or "keyboard layout" present in the control...
  6. Changing display settings

Changing display settings: When I turn my HP laptop off and back on, the display setting for duplicate screens changes to show display only on screen 2. The laptop is HDMIed to a Sharp TV. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-display-settings/9c433081-5e0d-4608-b700-1e62f647bfe0
  7. Best way to have a default set of applications and windows settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to have a default set of applications and windows settings: Hello all! I'm trying to wrap my head around creating a profile that has default applications and windows settings in a domain. Please shed some light. I've read on roaming profiles but not quite sure if this will be necessary for my environment. 148502
  8. Keyboard settings and display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard settings and display: when i try to type a question mark this symbol comes up - É. How can I change my keyboard settings to normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-settings-and-display/185a787b-dc81-41e6-8dfd-3a085b815c57
  9. Display Settings Shortcuts Needed

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Settings Shortcuts Needed: Because of my vision I need to quickly change display setting between 125, 150, and 175 as well shifting between portrait and landscape orientation -- all without having to call up the Display Settings page. Example. I need 175% to clearly see the file tree but that is too...
  10. Best way to set monitor scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to set monitor scaling: I have just bought the Acer Predator xb271hu monitor. It's resolution is much higher than the old one and its higher than my second monitor. I have tried using scaling to increase the text size as its a bit small for me. Unfortunately it changes the scaling on both...