Windows 10: Best way to remove lots of bloat from a new Asus laptop?

Discus and support Best way to remove lots of bloat from a new Asus laptop? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought an Asus laptop, and was wondering what the latest and best app would be to remove the preinstalled bloat in the laptop. I remember there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/seamew, Mar 2, 2020.

1. /u/seamew Win User

Best way to remove lots of bloat from a new Asus laptop?

I just bought an Asus laptop, and was wondering what the latest and best app would be to remove the preinstalled bloat in the laptop. I remember there was an app called de-crapifier or something like that. Is it any good, or is there a better one?

submitted by /u/seamew
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/seamew, Mar 2, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Mar 2, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Is there a laptop manufacturer that is bloat free?

Just use your own discs to re-install the OS without bloat, I throw away any disc that comes with any laptop I buy and format the hard drive and re-install from my own clean disc right when I pull the laptop out of the box.

newtekie1, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Best way to remove lots of bloat from a new Asus laptop? - Similar Threads - Best remove lots

2. Is there an app that’ll disable / remove a lot of the inbuilt windows 10 bloat ware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an app that’ll disable / remove a lot of the inbuilt windows 10 bloat ware?: I’m not tech savvy, is there an app that’ll allow me to delete all the junk I don’t care about on windows 10? Cortana, one drive etc submitted by /u/ChubbyNunu [link] [comments]...
  3. Best way to transfer data/settings from old laptop to new laptop?

Best way to transfer data/settings from old laptop to new laptop?: About a month ago I bought a laptop and since then I've found the same laptop with better specs. I bought the upgraded laptop and I'm going to return the old one. What's the best/easiest way to transfer all my data and settings from the old machine to the new one? submitted...
  4. remove bloat apps from Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remove bloat apps from Windows 10 Pro: Windows 10 Pro seems to come configured with a whole load of bloat. Things like Netflix, Dropbox free trials, etc. When I login I can uninstall the apps . When I create a new user on the computer all the apps and icons reinstalled again for Netflix, etc. How do I get rid of...
  5. Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop.

Best way to fix BSOD on new laptop.: A laptop I bought recently has decided to BSOD on occassion. Scans and DISM have done nothing and drivers are updated. Error is a CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and it happens at random. submitted by /u/Elite_wildwolf [link] [comments]...
  6. New Computer Bloat

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Computer Bloat: Need advice which of the following can be uninstalled: Aegis 111 Asus Devis Activation Asus Live update Audio Wizzard Device setup Vulkan Run Time Libraries WinFlash...
  7. What's the best way to get the system spec for a new laptop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What's the best way to get the system spec for a new laptop?: I've just bought a Lenovo Legion Y520 & have used speccy to get system info. There is another source of info that I've used** - it's digs very deep eg it lists WUs installed/missing and is really is many pages long Does anyone know the name of it please? **PS I have the...
  8. Best way to remove trialware?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best way to remove trialware?: Hello ALL: We have a new Windows 10 Pro Laptop to be delivered Friday. It is a 17" HP and know it comes with Office trialware along with AV trialware. We own Office 2016 Pro and want to use it, but I want to just remove all of the junque that it comes with. Should I use...
  9. what the best way to move SSD from broken Laptop to a new one

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    what the best way to move SSD from broken Laptop to a new one: Scenario: I am business traveling, and my laptop died (SSD is OK, I think). My possible resources are very poor (Greek island). So I don't see a chance for mirroring, etc. HDs here. So I have to buy a new laptop - windows 10 pre installed. I have (hopefully) all...
  10. Best way to transfer settings and contacts to new w10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to transfer settings and contacts to new w10 laptop: Haven't done this in a while, and would greatly appreciate any info on how to transfer my old Windows 7 preferences, contacts and settings to a new W10 laptop. The new laptop has a 256GB SSD and a 1TB HDD I think the data files can be copied from the old drive to the new...