Windows 10: Best way to remove trialware?

Discus and support Best way to remove trialware? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't trust anything from IOBIT! Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MPSAN, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Best way to remove trialware?

sakiborislam, Sep 30, 2017

2. Well said! And I too highly recommend Revo. Used it for years with absolutely no problems. Ever.

indianacarnie, Sep 30, 2017
  3. What's wrong with Control Panel, Remove Programs? Just two or three clicks?

margrave55, Oct 11, 2017
  4. Best way to remove trialware?

It leaves bits and pieces of the program all over you hard drive and in the registry. I use Revo Uninstaller 3.19 Pro , it removes everything including Reg entries.

Josey Wales, Oct 11, 2017
  5. TairikuOkami, Oct 11, 2017
  6. MPSAN Win User
    My only concern is that programs like Revo will work, but they also find things that "may" be needed by other programs that are still using some item(s) that Revo wants to uninstall.

MPSAN, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Best way to remove trialware?

1. Best way to remove trialware? - Similar Threads - Best remove trialware

2. Best way for 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best way for 23H2: Since it's been 3 months since the release, I'm now thinking I should use one of the methods to manually update. I seem to have Co-Pilot working but still on version 22H2. So, there's an enablement package, ISO, and Installation Assistant. Which of the three would be...
  3. Best way for 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best way for 23H2: Since it's been 3 months since the release, I'm now thinking I should use one of the methods to manually update. I seem to have Co-Pilot working but still on version 22H2. So, there's an enablement package, ISO, and Installation Assistant. Which of the three would be...
  4. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  5. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which is, the best way?: My omputer is a laptop. Running Windows 10.I've been using notepad. But I'm looking, for something better?There are so many choices. Word, Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad 2, Notepad++I prefer Wordpad because you could click on links. But here's the problemafter I open it I copied...
  6. Which is, the best way?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Best way to backup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best way to backup: Hi, I recently had an issue where my hard drive corrupted and I lost everything. I didnt have a restore point or backup. Now I want to make sure that if this happens again, I have a backup. What is the best way to do this on a regular basis? Would I need a 3rd party...
  8. Best way to update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to update: What is the most trouble free way to update Windows? Regular ol' Windows Update, Update Assistant or ISO? 139744
  9. Best way for Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best way for Updates: Hello all, did a Google search and just can't find a lot of answers on this so here I am Right now using WHdownload to keep up with updates,not sure this is the best way to go. Have 3 computer in house so moving updates from one to other to save data downloading. When...
  10. Best Way to Install Updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Best Way to Install Updates?: I would like to get a mini poll here on how people would install Windows 10 Updates? For now, I set it to Auto Download and Notify to Install from the Group Policy settings since I have the Pro version. Please provide me some feedback on how you guys do the Windows...