Windows 10: Best way to save softwares & applications settings

Discus and support Best way to save softwares & applications settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, tl;dr : Do you know guys any tool that just copy paste all the settings from my app ? So when it's reinstalled, I have nothing to do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jolisalsifi, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Best way to save softwares & applications settings

Hello guys,

tl;dr : Do you know guys any tool that just copy paste all the settings from my app ? So when it's reinstalled, I have nothing to do ?

For some reasons, I tend to reset my computer a lot. By that, I mean booting windows 10 from an USB device, erase my current C:\ disk and install a fresh new version of windows on it.

The only thing I hate about it is that I have to setup again most of my app.

Take the Mail app for example. I've got like 5 accounts to add all the time. It's a real pain to configure from scratch.

Same for filezilla, or even some parameters for Shadowplay... I have to set everything up again.

Do you know guys any tool that just copy paste all the settings from my app ? So when it's reinstalled, I have nothing to do ?

submitted by /u/jolisalsifi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jolisalsifi, Feb 10, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 10, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Best way to save softwares & applications settings

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Best way to save softwares & applications settings

1. Best way to save softwares & applications settings - Similar Threads - Best save softwares

2. Best Way to Install Legacy Applications in Win10/Pro x64?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best Way to Install Legacy Applications in Win10/Pro x64?: I am running Win10/Pro x64 version 19042.804 or 20H2 At 81 I'm no longer interested in spending my limited remaining hours learning new razzle-dazzle software. I've finally given in and am moving to Win10 from Win7. I'd like to install legacy software for which I still have...
  3. Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best (preferably free) way to install multiple software silently: Hello, I work helpdesk, do hardware maintenance, and oversee installing the CAD/Revit and other miscellaneous software on our new and old PCs. We are a small copany of under forty, so HDD cloning is off the table as we get three-ish PCs a year and they tend to be different...
  4. Best way to set up for a family

in Windows 10 Customization
    Best way to set up for a family: I'm looking for some advice about best way to set up surface pros for myself and my partner. We had one surface pro which we've had a little while. I had my windows account linked to this with Office 365. We've just got an additional surface pro. I want to use the new...
  5. Best way to have a default set of applications and windows settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to have a default set of applications and windows settings: Hello all! I'm trying to wrap my head around creating a profile that has default applications and windows settings in a domain. Please shed some light. I've read on roaming profiles but not quite sure if this will be necessary for my environment. 148502
  6. What is the best software to save printer ink?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the best software to save printer ink?: What is the best software to save printer ink? 135624
  7. What is the best software to save printer ink?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the best software to save printer ink?: What is the best software to save printer ink? 135624
  8. Best way to upgrade software/data to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to upgrade software/data to new computer: Hi all, I hope you can help me....my mom is in need of a new laptop. Her existing laptop, a Dell Precision m6500, is giving up the ghost, I think the system board or video card is bad, it just shuts down with no notice intermittently, even with nothing being done on the...
  9. Best power saving settings for screensaver?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best power saving settings for screensaver?: I'm a bit confused regarding the different types of power saving (screen turn off, sleep) available on Windows 10, and would be grateful if someone could suggest the best set-up for my situtation. I turn on my home PC every morning when I get up, and turn it off before I go...
  10. Best way to set monitor scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    Best way to set monitor scaling: I have just bought the Acer Predator xb271hu monitor. It's resolution is much higher than the old one and its higher than my second monitor. I have tried using scaling to increase the text size as its a bit small for me. Unfortunately it changes the scaling on both...