Windows 10: Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

Discus and support Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes my saved games mess up if i play say Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Desktop one week, then next week play it a bit on Desktop, and then when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMDMan2016, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

Sometimes my saved games mess up if i play say Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Desktop one week, then next week play it a bit on Desktop, and then when i play it on Desktop again, the profile/saved games are messed up.

Should i just uninstall the same games on Laptop, and just keep say older Need For Speed Games on that system, like Need For Speed Most Wanted, and Need For Speed Payback?

Open to any suggestions or possible fixes for this matter

:)

AMDMan2016, Apr 30, 2021

2. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

Sometimes my saved games mess up if i play say Euro Truck Simulator 2 on Desktop one week, then next week play it a bit on Desktop, and then when i play it on Desktop again, the profile/saved games are messed up.

Should i just uninstall the same games on Laptop, and just keep say older Need For Speed Games on that system, like Need For Speed Most Wanted, and Need For Speed Payback?

Open to any suggestions or possible fixes for this matter

AMDMan2016, Apr 30, 2021
  3. PC Desktop and Laptop Desktop sync

Hi Gary,

I've already done this on both my laptop and my PC and still no luck. When I was installing Windows 10 on my PC the setup asked my some sync options, I don't remember what they were, but I think that is what is causing my desktop icons to sync.

*UPDATE* I jus noticed that in my recent OneDrive syncs that OneDrive is syncing my desktop. Is there any way to turn off OneDrive syncing my desktop icons but not my files?

Thank You

DampestChaff2, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

PC Desktop and Laptop Desktop sync

Hello,

I just got a new PC and whenever I edit what icons I have on the desktop it changes my laptops desktop to match my PC's, and vice versa. Is there a way i can turn this off because I want my games on my PC and my work related stuff on my laptop. Is there
    any way I can fix this, it is REALLY annoying.

Thank You

DampestChaff2, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC

1. Best Way to Sync Save Games Between Desktop & Laptop PC - Similar Threads - Best Sync Save

2. Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers files, apps, settings, wifi, email accounts and signatures, etc. EVERYTHING I work from both computers all the time and I wold like to have them IDENTICAL in all senses. What have I done? - I routed all default folders inside...
  3. Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers files, apps, settings, wifi, email accounts and signatures, etc. EVERYTHING I work from both computers all the time and I wold like to have them IDENTICAL in all senses. What have I done? - I routed all default folders inside...
  4. Complete Sync between Laptop and Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Complete Sync between Laptop and Desktop: I would like to fully sync my two computers--files, apps, everything. I work as a music producer and want to make my laptop an identical but mobile version of my studio desktop. Is this possible?...
  5. Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?: Is there a way to fully sync a PC and another windows 10 device? I know you can sign in to a microsoft account and sync devices but is there a way to theoretically start a Video Editing project on a laptop, save it, and open the same project on a PC seconds later without...
  6. Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC

Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC: Is there any way to sync applications between a laptop and PC? This would allow me to run applications on my laptop and move to my PC, already logged in and on the same user profile. I tried syncing data through my Microsoft account but none of my programs copied over....
  7. A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s

A way to integrate and sync a folder between to PC-s: Is there a possibility, to have an automatically synced folder between two PC-s? I am working on the same project on a laptop and on a desktop computer, it's such a hassle to always upload and download files between them, is there a way to fix that problem? If yes, what are...
  8. PC Desktop and Laptop Desktop sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Desktop and Laptop Desktop sync: Hello, I just got a new PC and whenever I edit what icons I have on the desktop it changes my laptops desktop to match my PC's, and vice versa. Is there a way i can turn this off because I want my games on my PC and my work related stuff on my laptop. Is there any way I can...
  9. What is the best way to sync files between computers on Windows 10?

What is the best way to sync files between computers on Windows 10?: I'm a college student and I'd ideally like to be able to work on an Adobe Illustrator file on my laptop while not home, and resume progress from my desktop once at home, in the quickest way possible. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is. submitted by...
  10. Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?: Hello, Ihave a laptop and desktop machines running windows 10 I regularly use. As I work I tend to configure more and more stuff (keyboard shortcuts, word autocomplete, default signatures, etc.). Is there a way to sync these settings through the computers? I should...