Windows 10: Best ways to compress Images on Windows 11/10

Discus and support Best ways to compress Images on Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this post, we will cover some of the best ways to compress images without losing quality, either a single image or in bulk, online, or using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Best ways to compress Images on Windows 11/10

Best ways to compress Images on Windows 11/10 best-ways-compress-images.jpg
    In this post, we will cover some of the best ways to compress images without losing quality, either a single image or in bulk, online, or using free Windows software. At times, you might need to compress images on Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC to make more space for new files. If so, you […]

This article Best ways to compress Images on Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Apr 23, 2022
  3. W1zzard Win User
    Increase image file upload size cap

that's a good idea

W1zzard, Apr 23, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Best ways to compress Images on Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - Best ways compress

2. Best way to "fit" desktop background image?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to "fit" desktop background image?: Some of the images I have for desktop backgrounds (slideshow), don't fit properly, even though I select the "fit" option. As far as I can tell, Windows is only scaling based on height, so when an image has an aspect ratio that is wider than tall compared to my desktop's...
  3. Best way to create system image?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to create system image?: Hello so best software to create system image?is windows 10 built in system image creator ( windows 7) is reliable?idk how reliable it is so are there any better softwares to do that?i want to create a proper image of my whole drive c because i am gonna have to restore it...
  4. Disabling Win 10 Image Compression

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling Win 10 Image Compression: Even after disabling image compression in the registry editor on my Win 10 computer and restarting the computer, downloaded high-definition even 4K images are still only fuzzy standard definition. The images are high-def when viewed directly on their sites, but turn standard...
  5. Best way to reinstall windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to reinstall windows 10?: If this is the wrong forum, please direct me to the right one, thanks! Hello! A few months ago I discovered that my desktop PC hasn't been updated since October 12, windows update gives a 0x80080005 error, and windows defender is nowhere to be found the security window in...
  6. Best way to create an image for windows 10

Best way to create an image for windows 10: i would like to ask for the best way to create an image for hp Elitedesk 800 G4 DM 65W i am a beginner and i will use this image for my 2000 pcs , so i need any explanation or recommendation for my issue thank you...
  7. Best way Imaging HDD to a Virtual Drive

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Best way Imaging HDD to a Virtual Drive: Hi, I have a Win 8.1 and I do not want to upgrade to Win 10, first concernes are about the lak of all Drivers (Sound, LAN,WLAN,BT). Before the Free Upgrade ends I thought to do a Image of my Win 8.1 Partition, upgrade it and see how it goes. Now, my HDD is 1TB, there are...
  8. Best image backup for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Best image backup for Windows 10: What do people think is the best fastest full image backup for Windows 10, like Macrium or Paragon whatever, free or paid. Also being able to do an image to put on any PC or migrating to SSD etc. 2302
  9. What's the best way to image W10 partitions for backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What's the best way to image W10 partitions for backup?: Hi -- I am looking for a good imaging program that will back up individual partitions in W10 -- including the boot partition. Preferably it's free but doesn't have to be. I had previously tried Aomei Backupper with W8.1 but just had a lot of problems restoring from image...
  10. Best way to upgrade to Windows 10

Best way to upgrade to Windows 10: Hiya...I am new to 10 come over from 7 forums *Smile I am from UK and run my own very small online business so my laptop is my life lol. I am soo panicking about what to do as I know I must upgrade to Windows 10 and have left is as late as possible...am currently...