Windows 10: best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

Discus and support best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i need the best approaches to make my system err-free [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by devasheesh srivastava, Sep 20, 2019.

1. best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

i need the best approaches to make my system err-free

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

devasheesh srivastava, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Sep 20, 2019
  4. GNJha Win User

best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

Best way and smart tricks for optimizing windows computers

Hi,

Being a Tech Support Executive, I go through following steps for optimizing a Windows computer;

• Uninstall unwanted software
    • Disable unwanted services using msconfig
    • Check Windows Startup, Scheduled Tasks, Cleaning Registry issues and other steps using CCleaner
    • Check the option Adjust for best performance in Advanced Performance Option
    • Updating all software including Windows and Antivirus
    • Running full scan by an antivirus
    • Removing Internet temporary files using temp and %temp% commands
    • Resetting and optimizing all browsers
    • Running tools for removing junk files and malwares

I believe all above are common steps followed by almost all technicians and I have been doing same thing for long time. I would like to know more steps/ ticks that seem not common steps but more effective way.

Please find for me and let me know.

Regards

InTecch

GNJha, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc

1. best ways to optimize your windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - best ways optimize

2. Optimize Halo Infinite for best Performance on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Optimize Halo Infinite for best Performance on PC: [ATTACH]In this guide, we have a few tips that can help you get the best performance on your PC while playing Halo Infinite. Halo Infinite is one of the trending games nowadays. Its full versions were released recently and making buzz on all social media platforms. The gamers...
  3. Best way to 'remake' your Windows account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best way to 'remake' your Windows account?: So I woke up this morning to a start menu that isn't working, presented with a "Critical Error - Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in." After a few troubleshooting steps, I realized it's some sort of corruption of my account, as it...
  4. Best way to clean my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best way to clean my PC: Hey, So in 2017 i got my gaming pc It has an i5-7600k 1070 ti 16gb ram and more, so its a good pc. When i got it, it ran beautifully.. I could boot in 7 seconds.... But over time, especially now. Its really slow, it has troubles loading chrome etc I know it's not my...
  5. Best way to reinstall windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to reinstall windows 10?: If this is the wrong forum, please direct me to the right one, thanks! Hello! A few months ago I discovered that my desktop PC hasn't been updated since October 12, windows update gives a 0x80080005 error, and windows defender is nowhere to be found the security window in...
  6. Best way and smart tricks for optimizing windows computers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Best way and smart tricks for optimizing windows computers: Hi, Being a Tech Support Executive, I go through following steps for optimizing a Windows computer; Uninstall unwanted software Disable unwanted services using msconfig Check Windows Startup, Scheduled Tasks, Cleaning Registry issues and other steps using CCleaner Check...
  7. Best PC optimizer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Best PC optimizer: what are some best PC optimizer software 2018? and why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_updating-windows_other/best-pc-optimizer/21d910ae-b6da-4d4b-949d-b9a2c5ca903f
  8. Best way to speed up PC?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to speed up PC?: What’s the best way to speed up a slow PC without using any of the conventional methods, i.e. downloading optimizers, disk cleanup, restore/factory reset, etc.? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! Steve 114916
  9. Best way to upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Best way to upgrade to Windows 10: Hiya...I am new to 10 come over from 7 forums *Smile I am from UK and run my own very small online business so my laptop is my life lol. I am soo panicking about what to do as I know I must upgrade to Windows 10 and have left is as late as possible...am currently...
  10. The best apps for your new Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    The best apps for your new Windows 10 PC: Whether you just received a new Windows PC or spend the holiday upgrading yours to Windows 10, this is our list of our most-used and most-important apps. (And if you haven't upgraded to Windows 10, you maybe should — it's really good!) Browsing through the official Windows...