Windows 10: Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

Discus and support Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; There's two things that I prioritize when using internet web browsers. That is I want peace of mind from spyware/adware/malware/etc. I also want as low... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tmansdc, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

There's two things that I prioritize when using internet web browsers. That is I want peace of mind from spyware/adware/malware/etc. I also want as low of cpu, gpu, and ram utilization as possible as well.

Right now I'm using Chrome (yeah yeah I know) with UblockOrigin, Decentraleyes, Privacy Badger, Disconnect, Malwarebytes, DuckDuckGo Privacy essentials, Microsoft Defender Browser Protection, HTTPS Everywhere, and Avira Browser Safety.

Also any lists that help filter out more ads and spyware would be greatly appreciated. I just want peace of mind and relaxation when I browse the web. That way also I don't feel the paranoia of checking various websites through /u/Tmansdc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tmansdc, Oct 20, 2020

2. BF4 Browser Utility

Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization? LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization? Main.jpg

Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization? Refresh.jpg

Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization? about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Oct 20, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10

I wondering of all those Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10 are actually do anything beside give you a malware ?!

I personally don't believe we can stop all the telemetry of Windows 10

but those who design those anti spying programs claim otherwise ..!!!

what is your opinion?!

Black_Coffee_no_sugar, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization?

1. Best Win 10 Browser + security/anti-spy/mal/adware plugins with lowest cpu/gpu/ram utilization? - Similar Threads - Best Browser security

2. Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization: HI. I have a problem with my cpu . My processor is AMD RYZEN 5600G . But, It is running on lowest 0.39 GHz speed and when I try to play a game or run heavy program it always stuck 10% cpu utilization because of it make pc run very slow...
  3. Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization: HI. I have a problem with my cpu . My processor is AMD RYZEN 5600G . But, It is running on lowest 0.39 GHz speed and when I try to play a game or run heavy program it always stuck 10% cpu utilization because of it make pc run very slow...
  4. Cpu running on lowest GHz speed And stuck on 10% cpu utilization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Adware on all browsers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adware on all browsers.: Hi everyone, I have an issue hoping anyone of you can help me. I recently changed my PC's HDD for a SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 there. First 2 or 3 days normal, then, when visiting any google website it infests of adware, suspicious ads. At any browser Edge, Chrome,...
  6. Adware on all browsers.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adware on all browsers.: Hi everyone, I have an issue hoping anyone of you can help me. I recently changed my PC's HDD for a SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 there. First 2 or 3 days normal, then, when visiting any google website it infests of adware, suspicious ads. At any browser Edge, Chrome,...
  7. Anti spy was tun?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti spy was tun?: Hello windows defender just found a file called "anti spy" and since then windows defender does not work anymore I think there's some kind of virus... I have no idea where the anti-spy file is, and I don't know what to do. Please help :( Anti spy was tun?
  8. Lowest Possible RAM Usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lowest Possible RAM Usage?: What are some Windows services/applications/default startups I can disable to lower RAM usage? Right now on a new(ish) installation of Windows 10 Pro it's at around 2GB (out of 4), I'd like it to be 1.5GB or otherwise as low as possible. No non-essential third party apps are...
  9. Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10: I wondering of all those Anti-Spying Tools for Windows 10 are actually do anything beside give you a malware ?! I personally don't believe we can stop all the telemetry of Windows 10 but those who design those anti spying programs claim otherwise ..!!! what is your...
  10. Lowest Possible RAM usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lowest Possible RAM usage?: What are some Windows services/applications/default startups I can disable to lower idle RAM usage? Right now on a new(ish) installation of Windows 10 Pro it's at around 3GB (out of 16), I'd like it to be 2GB, ideally 1.5 or otherwise as low as possible. No non-essential...