Windows 10: best win 10 graphics equalizer?

Discus and support best win 10 graphics equalizer? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; would like to get one. dell computer has realtek sound but I cannot find much onboard about it, just the minimal info one would see by clicking on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by msongs, Jun 23, 2020.

1. msongs Win User

best win 10 graphics equalizer?

would like to get one. dell computer has realtek sound but I cannot find much onboard about it, just the minimal info
    one would see by clicking on speakers and searching around. does not seem to be any GE. and there is no program showing all the realtek stuff.

any excellent stand along equalizers out there?

:)

msongs, Jun 23, 2020

2. Graphic Equalizer

Hi,

To assist you better with your issue, please check Niranjan Manjhi answer on this thread:

No Graphic Equalizer in Win 10?
    . It contains troubleshooting steps on how to put graphic equalizer back.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Phillip Pio, Jun 23, 2020
  3. No Graphic Equalizer in Win 10?

No Graphic Equalizer in Win 10?

BruceBorowitz, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Graphic Equalizer

Hello Obedmercado:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding a graphics equalizer on the Windows Phone 8. From my experience the answer is NO. I have not found any equalizers related to graphics on Nokia and Samsung phones running Windows 8.0 or 8.1. Many of the Windows
    8 phones do have audio equalizers and there are audio equalizer apps available for download from the store.

If you are talking about sound equalizers that provide you a graphical interface, most Windows Phone 8's do have these. There are also apps available on the store for this,

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/search?q=equalizer

If you would like to see this feature added, we suggest you post here,
    http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions
    . This forum is used in the development of future updates and products. Many of the newest features of Windows Phone 8 were added based on this forum.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. best win 10 graphics equalizer? - Similar Threads - best graphics equalizer

2. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics in win 10: Hi there.I installed win 10 on my pc recently.Some times my monitor shows desktop such , like the pic and sometimes its ok without changing the resolutionResolution is 1200*900In the fail pic it has also the same resolution.Please help me in this field.Best RegardsM.Torabi...
  3. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics in win 10: Hi there.I installed win 10 on my pc recently.Some times my monitor shows desktop such , like the pic and sometimes its ok without changing the resolutionResolution is 1200*900In the fail pic it has also the same resolution.Please help me in this field.Best RegardsM.Torabi...
  4. Graphics in win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Reverting from "Best for Win 11" to best for Win 10 (BIOS/UEFI)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reverting from "Best for Win 11" to best for Win 10 (BIOS/UEFI): I went through the whole drill of converting MBR to GPT, changing boot to UEFI with Secure Boot and TPM (1.2 in my case and nearly everybody else's) enabled, and tested for Windows 11 compatibility with a pass except for TPM version and CPU generation (biggies, at least at...
  6. Best Sandbox for Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Best Sandbox for Win 10 Home: Can anyone recommend a good Sandbox freeware for Windows 10 Home. I've tried to install the MS one (from tutorial here) but it just resulted in error messages and left a useless partition behind. Thanks 148744
  7. Best processor to graphics card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best processor to graphics card: What will be the best processor for this graphics card? https://amzn.to/2UHOiv9
  8. realtek graphic equalizer missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    realtek graphic equalizer missing: hi all, sometime ago the graphic for the realtek equalizer disappeared so I can't readjust the soundboard, I've looked but can't find it and I need to change some settings now. Can someone tell me where to find the file on my computer? I suppose it may have disappeared with...
  9. Realtek Graphic Equalizer help

in Windows 10 Support
    Realtek Graphic Equalizer help: Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before but I need help on my Realtek audio manager. What I have is as below and I really want to have the graphic equalizer option. Can anyone advise as to what I should do or where I can get the version with the equalizer. I have...
  10. The Best Graphics Card 2016

in Windows 10 News
    The Best Graphics Card 2016: The CPU may be the brain of your PC, but when it comes to gaming, the graphics card is the beating heart that pumps pixels out of your obelisk of a tower and into your monitor. A graphics card consists of dedicated video memory and a graphics processing unit (GPU) that...