Windows 10: Best Win10 Realtime Music Visualizer?

Discus and support Best Win10 Realtime Music Visualizer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking for a good music visualizer. He is also welcome to try something. With Synesthesia I had the problem that it was very delayed, I want... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Computergeil, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Best Win10 Realtime Music Visualizer?

Hi, I am looking for a good music visualizer. He is also welcome to try something. With Synesthesia I had the problem that it was very delayed, I want to run it like a video on my TV, so it looks like a YouTube video.

LG and thank you very much.

:)

Computergeil, Jul 10, 2020

2. Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on - it detects another anti-virus product.

Windows Defender realtime scanning will not switch on, and the message suggests there is another anti-virus product present but if there is it does show up in Window 10 UI.

The long story is that I am troubleshooting a problem with application software. The manufacturer suggest removing Bitdefender because there product is incompatible. I thought I would give this a try, if only to element Bitdefender as a cause.

Firstly, I upgraded from Bitdefender 2016 to 2017 to see if that made a difference. The application still failed so I decided to try removal.

• I used the standard uninstall to remove Bitdefender 2017, rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I download the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017, ran it then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I checked the file system and all Bitdefender files have been deleted.
    • I check the registry and found a couple of references to Bitdefender Wallet, then deleted these.
    • I rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection
    • I reran the uninstall application for Bitdefender 2017 then rebooted but Windows Defender would not start realtime protection because another product was providing realtime protection.
    I can find no traces of Bitdefender so I wonder why Windows Defender detects another anti-virus software. I've check other posts but couldn't find additional steps for uninstalling an anti-virus software. Any suggestions?

Moved from Windows 10

SystemOfTheWorld, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Billy Ive Win User
    Segurazo realtime protection lite

Segurazo realtime protection lite got downloaded to my Cpu from ? and I have tried to uninstall but it just does not move. Any suggestions?

Billy Ive, Aug 4, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

Best Win10 Realtime Music Visualizer?

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Best Win10 Realtime Music Visualizer?

1. Best Win10 Realtime Music Visualizer? - Similar Threads - Best Win10 Realtime

2. Best balanced settings for visual effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best balanced settings for visual effects: I want to know what of these settings I really should turn on or off, remember I want balanced settings, I mean, if some setting is completely unnecessary allow enabled and vice-versa, alert me about it. I really didn't find out anything looks like with this post because...
  3. Best balanced settings for visual effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Best balanced settings for visual effects: I want to know what of these settings I really should turn on or off, remember I want balanced settings, I mean, if some setting is completely unnecessary allow enabled and vice-versa, alert me about it. I really didn't find out anything looks like with this post because...
  4. Cava-like music visualizer for win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cava-like music visualizer for win10: Similar to Cava on linux, it doesn't need to be terminal based though. Thanks. submitted by /u/Icy_Restaurant7629 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lldgln/cavalike_music_visualizer_for_win10/
  5. Is there an overlay music visualizer for Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an overlay music visualizer for Windows?: I have an app called Muviz that display a music visualizer at the edge of the screen on my Android phone, I wonder if there's a similar app on PC? submitted by /u/smol_rika [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth with Win10 Shows on but no music.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth with Win10 Shows on but no music.: Bluetooth with Win10 1. Shows on but no music. Have to reboot until I get music or voice. 2. Bluetooth stops playing music although it shows connected. I have to reboot. 3. Bluetooth will not start again when I stop playing sound for a while and then try to get music...
  7. Why does WIn10 start with "Realtime Protection" disabled?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why does WIn10 start with "Realtime Protection" disabled?: I have it pretty frequently lately that somewhen between 15 and 30 minutes after a system restart I get an warning-popup telling me that my system's real-time protection is off and that this leaves my system vulnerable. I then typically go into the security settings and...
  8. win 7 pro music visuals

in Windows 10 Customization
    win 7 pro music visuals: is it possible to copy the win 7 pro visuals from media player into win ten media player and what files and location would they go if possible? 50125
  9. Best program for working on music files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Best program for working on music files?: I am no musician at all. I've taken all my music and over the years ripped that to mp3. My wife did the same, but used her dad's Apple computer so there's a bunch of flac files. So we've all this disorganized music files in all sorts of different formats and different...
  10. Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best Performance for Visual Effects .reg file??: Is it possible to make a .reg file to optimize my visual effects for best performance for all users that sign into one PC? I want to do this because we have many people who sign into the PC via our Active Directory through the network. If I can get a .reg file that just...