Windows 10: Best Windows 10 Home Antivirus

Discus and support Best Windows 10 Home Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir or Madam, I am a person with disabilities and I would also like to recommend an antivirus for my home laptop I installed on Windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdrianDragomir1, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Best Windows 10 Home Antivirus

Hello,

Dear Sir or Madam, I am a person with disabilities and I would also like to recommend an antivirus for my home laptop I installed on Windows 10 Home. Please send me a best antivirus name.
    Wait for response!
    Good day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Best Windows 10 Home Antivirus

Delta6326, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Best Windows 10 Home Antivirus

1. Best Windows 10 Home Antivirus - Similar Threads - Best Home Antivirus

2. Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which antivirus is the best for Windows 10: I have reinstalled a new fresh window 10 in my PC after my pc was infected by a ransom virus UYJH I recovered some of my files using a stellar data recovery I formatted all partitions just I have finished the recovery process I checked my pc many times using different removal...
  3. Best antivirus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antivirus?: In your opinion, which program is the best antivirus for windows? Paid or not paid. submitted by /u/fermarx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iv2oiz/best_antivirus/
  4. Best antivirus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best antivirus?: I'm pretty careful on the web but I know I'm not immune to viruses. I currently use Windows Defender as my traditional antivirus and occasional scans from Malwarebytes Free to catch more advanced malware that Defender might miss. Is there anything wrong with this setup? I've...
  5. What antivirus I recommend to be the best for Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What antivirus I recommend to be the best for Windows 10 Home: Hello, I installed Windows 10 Home and please let me know what antivirus I recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. I mention that I have checked AV-Test and AV-Comparatives and the antivirus that is embedded with Windows 10 Home,...
  6. What antivirus I recommend to be the best for Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What antivirus I recommend to be the best for Windows 10 Home: Hello, I installed Windows 10 Home and please let me know what antivirus I recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. I mention that I have checked AV-Test and AV-Comparatives and the antivirus that is embedded with Windows 10 Home,...
  7. What antivirus is best for Windows 10 Home

What antivirus is best for Windows 10 Home: Hello, Please be sure to tell me what antivirus I recommend to install it, but I want the antivirus not to consume too much resource. I mention that I have checked on the AV-Test and AV-Comparatives sites and the antivirus that is embedded in Windows 10 Home, Windows Defender...
  8. best antivirus

best antivirus: I am just using windows defender and malware bytes.I there a better anti-virus program that does not use a lot of rescources that someone could suggest thanks ,jason 106844
  9. Best antivirus?

Best antivirus?: I have read through thread and I don't see any big group agreeing on one. I know I don't like Norton, been using avp... which is best? 52140
  10. Best antivirus for Windows 10

Best antivirus for Windows 10: Hello, I have a question regarding antivirus programs on windows 10 - though this will also extend to windows 7 and windows 8.1. My new windows 10 laptop came preinstalled with McAfee, and the trial has almost expired - hence, I uninstalled McAfee because it likes to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. best free antivirus windows 10 home