Windows 10: Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks

Discus and support Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Here is a guide on some useful Tips and Tricks on Windows 11 File Explorer that you must know. The File Explorer in Windows 11 has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 26, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks

Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks Best-Windows-11-File-Explorer-Tips-and-Tricks.png
    Here is a guide on some useful Tips and Tricks on Windows 11 File Explorer that you must know. The File Explorer in Windows 11 has been redesigned and it has some new features. It has a new context menu, revamped ribbon, and more new features. To utilize all of its features to the fullest, […]

This article Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Oct 26, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 8 Tips and Tricks

Come on people, post me some "Windows 8 Tips and Tricks".

I sub'd this thread for "Windows 8 Tips and Tricks", not a comparison/re-hash of past OS version likes and dis-likes.

I want my MTV tips and tricks!*Smile Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks :)

95Viper, Oct 26, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Windows 8 Tips and Tricks

Now that Windows 8 is starting to become available in preview form, I figured a thread on some tweaks we are using would be nice.

Disable Metro UI
    Spoiler The Metro UI is nice for tablets, but IMO it is useless on a desktop/laptop computer. So I like to disable it.

• Open Regedit
    • Navigate to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer"
    • Change the RPEnable key from 1 to 0
    • Close Regedit
    • Reboot the PC
    or

Download the zip file attached to this post and run the registry files to enable or disable the Metro UI. Then reboot the PC.

This is a user specific setting, so disabling it when logged in as one user will not disable it for other users of the computer.

newtekie1, Oct 26, 2021
  4. Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks

carman58---01, Oct 26, 2021
Thema:

Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks

1. Best Windows 11 File Explorer Tips and Tricks - Similar Threads - Best File Explorer

2. 11 Best Windows 11 Tips, Tricks & Hidden Features to Use

in Windows 10 News
    11 Best Windows 11 Tips, Tricks & Hidden Features to Use: Microsoft has put in a lot of effort with the release of Windows 11. Several features come with the new operating system that is amazing for users. This article will look at 11 tips to help Windows 11 users get the best from their systems. Resizing the Taskbar Resizing the...
  3. Managing Files and Folders in Windows 11/10 – Tips & Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Managing Files and Folders in Windows 11/10 – Tips & Tricks: [ATTACH]Files and folders start taking space on your hard drive with time. If you do not organize your files and folders correctly on your Windows 11/10 computer, things will start messing up and you will face difficulties while finding a particular file or folder. This...
  4. Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to help you get the best out of its features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 Tips and Tricks to help you get the best out of its features: [IMG]Windows 11 is here already with a completely refurbished interface, several new security features, including some for Business and Enterprise – and some productive functionality and multitasking improvements too! Windows 11 is available as a free download and if you...
  5. Windows 11 tips & tricks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  6. Windows 11 tips & tricks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 tips & tricks: What the tips and tricks for windows 11[Original Title: Windows 11] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-tips-tricks/0b48e462-ed0b-4d3e-9863-877e9780e1fa
  7. Firewalls tips&Tricks

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewalls tips&Tricks: Hello community here, What's recommended tips and tricks of Windows built-in Firewalls? what should ON or OFF? I wanna know right configs and make it more secure to harden traffics and kinds of threats? Or to suggest me good guides of it. I am afraid to change something...
  8. Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH]Vivaldi browser is one of those browsers which offers excellent privacy controls and customization. In this post, we are sharing some essential tips and tricks […] This article Best Vivaldi Browser Tips and Tricks first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. VM Tips and Tricks?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VM Tips and Tricks?: Hello, When I purchased my recent laptop, I had it come downgraded to Windows 7 Pro on a junk drive. So I essentially had a Windows 7 key and 8 key. I replaced the junk drive with an SSD and installed Windows 8 using the key in the BIOS. Today, the laptop is on Windows 10...
  10. Tips & Tricks

in Windows 10 Support
    Tips & Tricks: Post any tips, tricks, or workarounds here. How to use Windows 10 Technical Preview PC Start Search Cortana Apps Photos File Explorer Maps Xbox Personalization and settings Touch and keyboard Updates and feedback Windows Keyboard shortcuts (there's probably a...