Windows 10: Beta map sites

Discus and support Beta map sites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been able to use a beta map site successfully until today. Despite numerous restarts, reboots and troubleshooting with Microsoft, I am suddenly... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Orakurly, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Orakurly Win User

Beta map sites

I have been able to use a beta map site successfully until today. Despite numerous restarts, reboots and troubleshooting with Microsoft, I am suddenly unable to access the site that I've been using before. Other computers in my home can access the site so my suspicion is that an element of a Microsoft 10 update is affecting my computer. I wonder if anyone else has experienced a similar problem or has an idea for a fix - thanks!

:)

Orakurly, Apr 7, 2016

2. 5800 OVI Maps 3:03 - No route found

Download 3.04 from the beta site

Now out of Beta and on normal maps update site .

jje

jjegan---01, Apr 7, 2016
  3. Help me about my N95

Maps 2 is the latest "finished" release thats advertised on many nokia sites.

Maps 3 is an "unfinished" beta release that may or may not have serious problems or unfinished features.

So it's a case of if you prefer a more stable finished version or a less stable beta version. If the beta version has a specific new feature that you like then get that version.

Maps 2:

HERE. Maps for Life.

Maps 3:

This domain is no more in use

psychomania---01, Apr 7, 2016
  4. Beta map sites

What is the name of this Beta Map Site
    As you have not put a name to it
    Also Windows do Maps which is excellent
    Also Google Maps is good and both work with Windows 10

hTconeM9user, Apr 7, 2016
  5. Orakurly Win User
    The website is betamaps.mcassessor.maricopa.gov

I am aware of the other websites and appreciate your mentioning them but I have to use this specific one. This morning I reinstalled a new version of Java and that still hasn't allowed me to access the site. I still think it's related to Windows 10...Thanks for responding!

Orakurly, Apr 7, 2016
  6. This is what I found for you

Other Features
    Deep Linking

The new Parcel Viewer allows for deep linking into the application. We have multiple layers you can link in to. Please keep in mind that around March 20th these links will be changing from 'betamaps..' to 'maps..'.

For Parcels you can deep link with either an APN or Owner Name. a.Web Server's Default Page{APN}&slayer=0&exprnum=0&close=true
    APN is without dashes (Ex. 13275012).

b.Web Server's Default Page{OWNER_NAME}&slayer=0&exprnum=1&close=true
    Owner Name is last name first name no commas (Ex. Smith John).

For Subdivisions you can deep link with either a Subdivision Name or MCR Number. a.Web Server's Default Page{SUBNAME}&slayer=1&exprnum=0

b.Web Server's Default Page{MCR}&slayer=1&exprnum=1

For Sections you can deep link with either a Section Township Range or Township Range. a.Web Server's Default Page{STR}&slayer=2&exprnum=0
    Format example is: 6 T03N R06E.

b.Web Server's Default Page{TR}&slayer=2&exprnum=1
    Format example is: T03N R06E.

For Personal Property you can deep link with either Account Number or Account Owner Name. a.Web Server's Default Page{PP_ACCOUNT_NO}&slayer=3&exprnum=0

b.Web Server's Default Page{PP_ACCOUNT_NAME}&slayer=3&exprnum=1
    For Zip Codes you can deep link with a Zip Code. a.Web Server's Default Page{ZIPCODE}&slayer=4&exprnum=0

Source
    Parcel Viewer Help
    As you can see they have changed the name

Also I opened the link for the Maps via Edge and Windows 10
    Have not got Java so that could be the cause of the trouble

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Beta map sites

1. Beta map sites - Similar Threads - Beta map sites

2. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  3. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  4. Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beta: How do I get out of the minecraft beta 1.16.201 windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beta/3e237833-1f71-48f6-98ac-93ac236e1718
  5. mapping/mapped drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mapping/mapped drives: I have a Windows 10 Pro fully updated computer that has three folders on a second drive not the boot drive. I created three usernames/passwords on this computer and gave rights to each user for each folder. When I go to any one of the computers 8-10 on the network workgroup I...
  6. Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beta: If someone knows how to remove the Beta program from minecraft windows 10, please let me know. I've tried literally EVERYTHING and nothing is working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/beta/40a28038-d11f-44ae-91eb-5bd1ef25a37b
  7. Remove unwanted maps created by the Xbox (Beta) app on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remove unwanted maps created by the Xbox (Beta) app on PC: So I recently downloaded the Xbox app for PC because I decided to use my Xbox game pass and play some good games. I like to have all of my programs neatly organized in folders on all my drives. The first thing I had to do to make sure I was going to use this app was to...
  8. maps

in Windows 10 Customization
    maps: I was going to use maps but it doesn't give me the location, it's not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps/4533407a-793f-4951-8767-ae357360f53a
  9. Event Log "beta site mode settings 0x800000" on Win10, 1709 and 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Log "beta site mode settings 0x800000" on Win10, 1709 and 1803: Soon after I installed a new computer that came with Windows 10, I exported the Application Event Log to examine some messages that a program on which I was working sent there. I almost didn't find them because they were overwhelmed by hundreds of "beta site mode settings...
  10. Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to shut down its Connect beta testing site by year end: Microsoft is phasing out its long-running Connect beta testing site. Microsoft has been transitioning its product teams from Microsoft Connect to a new site, Microsoft Collaborate, over the past year. "We value customer and partner input and Connect has been one tool...