Windows 10: Beta

Discus and support Beta in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If someone knows how to remove the Beta program from minecraft windows 10, please let me know. I've tried literally EVERYTHING and nothing is working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kayleew5, May 5, 2020.

1. Kayleew5 Win User

Beta

If someone knows how to remove the Beta program from minecraft windows 10, please let me know. I've tried literally EVERYTHING and nothing is working.

:)

Kayleew5, May 5, 2020

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 5, 2020
  3. Minecraft 10 Beta Failed Code

Hi PrinceNorfolk,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the make & model of your computer?
    • Were you able to play the game earlier?
    • Do you get any error message? If yes, what is the error message?
    If the issue is pertaining to only this software, then I suggest that you check for updates/patches for this application and install them. If there are no patches/updates yet available for Windows 10 in the software manufacturer's
    website, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Software in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode.

Refer the article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

I would suggest you to refer to the link for Minecraft Beta FAQ and support:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ

Xbox Support

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Regards,

Rakesh.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 5, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Beta

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Beta :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Beta

1. Beta - Similar Threads - Beta

2. ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop: ms pc manager beta is not working on my laptop; it used to work, but I used some apps to clean up my PC and cleared some space. After that, my pc manager stopped working and showed a random script in the application. attaching a screenshot of it....
  3. ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms pc manager public beta is not working in my laptop: ms pc manager beta is not working on my laptop; it used to work, but I used some apps to clean up my PC and cleared some space. After that, my pc manager stopped working and showed a random script in the application. attaching a screenshot of it....
  4. Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?: Chicago is the beta for 95. I have collected 12 builds of it. Does Microsoft like these ISOs being leaked? If so, why? These builds are 28 to 30 years old! Why does Microsoft even care? Oh yeah, and also, you can't stop the BetaArchive from leaking these builds....
  5. Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?

Does Microsoft like Windows Chicago Beta of Windows 95 ISOs being leaked? If so, why?: Chicago is the beta for 95. I have collected 12 builds of it. Does Microsoft like these ISOs being leaked? If so, why? These builds are 28 to 30 years old! Why does Microsoft even care? Oh yeah, and also, you can't stop the BetaArchive from leaking these builds....
  6. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...: What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro...
  7. What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...

What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new...: What the difference between win 11 pro in the insider beta channel and the current new retail version release I like to buy new release of win 11 pro...
  8. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  9. Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.

Problem uninstalling PC Manager beta from Microsoft website.: Hello, today I have installed the PC Manager from Microsoft Store and want to uninstall the beta version. When I uninstall, the app stay on my Windows 11. Any tips?...
  10. Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search doesn't show web result in Windows 11 Beta preview: After a recent update 22635.2776, beta channel I can no longer search the web on the search bar, but I can search files and folders. Anybody with the same problem?I'm in Italy, and Copilot is not available in Europe. I don't know if this is related....