Windows 10: Better Brave Mp3/Video player.

Discus and support Better Brave Mp3/Video player. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hey guys, I don't know if this is the place for this, but the Brave community forum registration was being lame with names. Anywho.... Desperately... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Noninvasive, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Better Brave Mp3/Video player.

Hey guys, I don't know if this is the place for this, but the Brave community forum registration was being lame with names.

Anywho....

Desperately seeking a better native/default chrome/Brave mp3 player. When you click a link and instead of downloading the file it opens a tab to play it... that player is LAME! (audio joke, it means "gimpy" which is also a joke because it needs a better U.I.)
    Try moving the time bar on anything more than 5 minutes long and you'll be at least 3 minutes off your mark. All I want is a better wrapper for the native mp3 support. Can't find any extension to do this, though NSzx extension is able to use the plugin button to provide a slightly longer time-bar.

It blows my mind that there aren't hoards of people searching for this improvement on default player behavior. All I see is -VLC -youtube -converter extensions blocking my relevant search results.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I'd even prefer to somehow deactivate and automatically download .mp3s instead of the usual player opening in a new tab.

I don't want bells and whistles, I just want a better whistle!

A simple "click the corner to expand the player in this empty tab" would do wonders for the world.

Thanks, I'm here all week.

:)

Noninvasive, Mar 10, 2021

2. Good mp3 player?

My cheapo £35 4GB mp3 player off ebay is starting to fall to bits after only 5 or 6 months of use (why is it always the headphone socket that gets damaged the easiest *Bang Head :bangheadBetter Brave Mp3/Video player. :). I do plan on fixing it, but I just wanna get a decent one with better sound quality etc:

Can you guys recommend me a good mp3 player with the following:

• Good sound quality
    • Video playback not a must, because it will just drain the battery
    • High capacity (4GB minimum)
    • A good brand
    • Good build quality
    • NOT an ipod *Stick Out Tongue Better Brave Mp3/Video player. :p
    • No more than £150
    Cheers for the help guys! *Smile Better Brave Mp3/Video player. :)

oli_ramsay, Mar 10, 2021
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Mar 10, 2021
  4. Delly10 Win User

Better Brave Mp3/Video player.

Why does MP3 player sound better than computer?

I went into those adjustments and tried different things, including with the graphic equalizer in Windows Media Player. I also tried playing through VLC Player and had no better luck. And yes, they are identical copies of the same file. Ironically, it was on my laptop first and was then copied to the MP3 player where it sounds better.

Delly10, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

Better Brave Mp3/Video player.

1. Better Brave Mp3/Video player. - Similar Threads - Better Brave Mp3

2. Mp3 player not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp3 player not recognized: Hi, I bought a swimming mp3 player. Connected to my Mac , downloaded some songs . Second time my computer didn’t recognized my mp3. I tryed on my second computer that is pc and nothing. I bought a different mp3 player for swimming and it happened the same, at the first time...
  3. mp3 player

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 player: when I plug in my MP3 player -- the display shows that it is connected and charging; but where do I locate my MP3 player on my computer? I do not see it under 'This PC'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/933960db-36e7-44c6-b613-52e9c15c0654
  4. mp3 videos

mp3 videos: When playing videos received through emails, etc. ..the screen is out of focus, like enlarged, and unable to view...how how can I adjust? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-videos/8dc1c2a3-eac1-414a-b994-b52449bcab85
  5. MP3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 player: Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/6aec5e06-fd50-4ec7-a8f5-f335c281aa78
  6. Nextar MP3 Player

Nextar MP3 Player: I have several Nextar mp3 players. The older ones seem to work okay with windows 10 and the computer sees it so i can sync music. The same models only recently purchased don't show up on my computer and when I try to sync it says please connect a device. Any idea what I...
  7. MP3 Player Not Shown

MP3 Player Not Shown: I have combed through forums, helps, quick fixes, and YouTube videos of how to fix this for almost two hours, now, and I'm about to cry in frustration with how useless it's all been. Everything I find assumes that magically the computer actually sees the item listed but...
  8. Unrecognised MP3 player

Unrecognised MP3 player: My computer will charge but does not recognize my AGPTEK A26TB MP3 player, via a USB cable, in the file manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unrecognised-mp3-player/adbc90a5-a72d-4c45-b2a7-ee8b47896499
  9. Win10 MP3 players

Win10 MP3 players: I am having trouble connecting an MP3 player to my system (Win10, I5) - device search does not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-mp3-players/175272df-018b-4189-845c-fe6e1f2d4be0
  10. Why does MP3 player sound better than computer?

Why does MP3 player sound better than computer?: I have an old MP3 player that I bought around 10 years ago, and have been copying songs to it from my laptop. Then I hook an audio cable between its headphone jack and the "audio input" on my home stereo. It sounds good! Lately, I hooked up my laptop to the stereo the...