Windows 10: Better processor under system devices [Intel]?

Discus and support Better processor under system devices [Intel]? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have the following problem: When I switch to processor in the device manager I see my Intel Core i3 processor. But when I go to System Devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Freshplex, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Freshplex Win User

Better processor under system devices [Intel]?

Hello I have the following problem:
    When I switch to processor in the device manager I see my Intel Core i3 processor.
    But when I go to System Devices I see an Intel Core i7 which seems to do nothing.
    I would like to change the processor if that would work. Only I ask myself if and how that works. Please help me.

:)

Freshplex, Jun 28, 2020

2. Intel imaging signal processor 2400

I have this issue too, but I cannot find 'Intel Imaging Processor 2400' in the device manager list anymore...it used to be under the imaging devices section, now its gone.

what can I do??

dannybennett23, Jun 28, 2020
  3. can I Install Windows10 Pro on Intel Core2 Duo T6400, 2GHZ, 4GB RAM, 64 Bit OS ?

Please give me the processor number as part of below steps from Intel page

Press the Windows key and the letter S at the same time. Windows plus S

Type system. Choose System or System Information.

Under Processor, note the processor number listed for the next step.

Vijay_Verma, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Ken_f Win User

Win10 Pro Support for Intel Xeon Processors

I am about to build a new rig that includes the following hardware components:

• Intel Xeon E5-1650 v3 Haswell-EP 3.5GHz 6 x 256 KB L2 Cache 15MB L3 Cache LGA 2011-3 140W Server Processor

I have read that some processors will have a limited life support under Win10 rolling upgrades. Due to the robust architecture of this system, I cant seem to determine if:

• Windows will support this processor
    • What the expected EoL for this processor support would be

Any help in determining if the hardware configuration component above is supported would be greatly appreciated.

Ken

Ken_f, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Better processor under system devices [Intel]? - Similar Threads - Better processor under

2. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  3. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.: Hello!I have a Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 with an Intel Pentium N3540 2.16GHz,I would know If I can replace my processor by a better one cause my laptop is way too slow I already ordered a 8Gb RAMThanks!Bonjour!J'ai un Packard Bell ENLG71BM x64 avec un Intel Pentium N3540...
  4. Replace an Intel pentium by a better processor.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CPU Overheating Issues + 16 Processors under Device Manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Overheating Issues + 16 Processors under Device Manager?: Hi there,So basically I've been having a lot of issues regarding my CPU temp, regularly raising to 95C when I've got only Discord and a Chrome tab running. I have sent it back to the manufacturer which has informed me that there was nothing wrong with the CPU however they...
  6. CPU Overheating Issues + 16 Processors under Device Manager?

CPU Overheating Issues + 16 Processors under Device Manager?: Hi there,So basically I've been having a lot of issues regarding my CPU temp, regularly raising to 95C when I've got only Discord and a Chrome tab running. I have sent it back to the manufacturer which has informed me that there was nothing wrong with the CPU however they...
  7. Supported Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Supported Intel Processor: My system has an I5-7200U Intel processor. System check for Windows 11 shows this processor does not meet requirement. Looking at the supported Intel processors list it shows that the I5-7200U is supported. Is it supported or not. Thanks for the help....
  8. Supported Intel Processor

Supported Intel Processor: My system has an I5-7200U Intel processor. System check for Windows 11 shows this processor does not meet requirement. Looking at the supported Intel processors list it shows that the I5-7200U is supported. Is it supported or not. Thanks for the help....
  9. Processor throttling under load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Processor throttling under load: Good Afternoon, Since installing the 20h2 update my CPU i7-8700k throttles down too 0.78ghz under load. This happens gradually, but is not linked to the temperature as the chip us only hitting 31oC and is water-cooled, I've never had this issue before. My CPU is OC'd to...
  10. Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Replace AMD Processor with an Intel Processor: I am using an laptop with AMD processor. but I wanted to change the processor only not the laptop. i wanted to add intel Core i5 processor in the place of AMD. But I have heard that AMD cannot be replaced by intel or other processors since the slots are seen to be different....