Windows 10: Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact...

Discus and support Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help. This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Bi NgokNgok Bi, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact...

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help.
    This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, or credit card number.https://support.microsoft.com/contactus if you need help.
    This is a public community. To protect your privacy, do not post any personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, or credit card number.

:)

Bi NgokNgok Bi, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet

Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact... [​IMG]

Borg 386, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Berton Win User
    Berton, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact...

Brink, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact...

1. Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum. Contact... - Similar Threads - Beware scammers posting

2. Beware of fake phone numbers when scammers freeze computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beware of fake phone numbers when scammers freeze computer...: Today, I clicked on a link on Google News and got immediate frozen computer with security message purporting to be from Microsoft with a number to call. I suspected it was a scam,so didn't call the number. Instead, I logged into Microsoft on my phone and started a chat which...
  3. Beware of fake phone numbers when scammers freeze computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beware of fake phone numbers when scammers freeze computer...: Today, I clicked on a link on Google News and got immediate frozen computer with security message purporting to be from Microsoft with a number to call. I suspected it was a scam,so didn't call the number. Instead, I logged into Microsoft on my phone and started a chat which...
  4. Users Who Post In The Community BEWARE!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Users Who Post In The Community BEWARE!: Guys Beware About What You Post Because Today I Found A Website That Copys The Question You Just Asked And Any Question Related To It. I May Know A Lot A Lot About Tech But I Dont Know How They Are Doing This But Dont Put Any Personal Info The Website is flagged by...
  5. suspect fake support number/scammer

suspect fake support number/scammer: I received an email from "On Line Store"<*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> they indicated I ordered a microsoft surface book 3 for $1600 that was being shipped to an address in Cupertino CA I did not order the item The "windows support" number for billing...
  6. Support number scammer

Support number scammer: Is there a real support phone number or are all numbers fake that are posted in replies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/support-number-scammer/a54f6ea8-0231-4046-bdf8-059dc4c8c323
  7. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS: Today I recieved a phone call from an Indian related individual. He informed me that his company was going out of business and had to refund $299.00 Related to the fact that Windows Defender was no longer working because it expired. He wants people to download www.anydesk.com...
  8. Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Beware of scammers posting fake support numbers: Makes me not want to be on a PC at all ??!! Been caught by slimy hacker - Blonde is name by 'Marriage' want to go back to maiden but 12 letters needs abbrev. AND like my kids last name to be like Moms !! for now OK I'm done, whining...
  9. scammers fake support

scammers fake support: Microsoft will not post support on my pc at anytime / https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scammers-fake-support/9676351d-528c-4875-a2b9-fd30f60b8644"
  10. Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware

Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware: In my E-Mail this morning: Microsoft: Beware this fake Windows BSOD from tech support scammers' malware | ZDNet 67838

Users found this page by searching for:

1. googling contact numbers that are fake to scammers