Windows 10: Beware using Edge and printing UPS Label

Discus and support Beware using Edge and printing UPS Label in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a (paypal) UPS account for occasional shipping. I use Avery 8126 adhesive backed shipping labels (two to a page). Yesterday I used Edge for the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fireberd, Oct 29, 2015.

1. fireberd Win User

Beware using Edge and printing UPS Label

I have a (paypal) UPS account for occasional shipping. I use Avery 8126 adhesive backed shipping labels (two to a page). Yesterday I used Edge for the first time to create the shipment and print the UPS Shipping Label. Bad decision as I was unable to only print the Label and not the instructions. The window that opened when I selected to only print the label did not have any option to print. I had to save the label window as a graphic and then open it with a photo program and print from that.

I had always used Internet Explorer and no problems printing. Next time I'll use Internet Explorer and avoid the problems.

:)

fireberd, Oct 29, 2015
  2. ginadeb Win User

Not able to print labels in ebay...

While using Edge, When going to print a shipping label via Ebay, the 'print label' button does nothing when clicked. Tried bringing it up in a new window, and even then the buttons do nothing to bring up the printing pop up. I tried to go through internet
    explorer and didn't have any issues. Already cleared cache and cookies, installed adobe reader, restarted computer as well. Nothing seems to be able to get the button to work in Edge.

ginadeb, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Printer problem Zebra LP2844 4x6"

Still can't use Windows Edge to print labels. Use Firefox instead. They print fine there.

LindaThibodeau, Oct 29, 2015
  4. Gary Win User

Thanks I would not even consider it.

5. fireberd Win User
    Just made another UPS shipment and used Internet Explorer 11. Printed perfect.

fireberd, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Beware using Edge and printing UPS Label - Similar Threads - Beware using Edge

2. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  3. Cannot Print Label

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Print Label: Dear All,Anyone ever facing the same issue with me, cannot printing label intermec Px4i 300 dpi after installed Windows 10 ver 19034.1348? queue status show "printing - restating". previously work fine when using windows 10 17134.2208. Note : - Printer using direct connection...
  4. View/Print Label UPS not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    View/Print Label UPS not working: I am trying to press view/print label button on UPS but the pop up shows error code 127.0.0.1 I thought that this was a problem from my computer so I got a new one and a new thermal printer but still have the same issue. I do not use adblocks or anything like that and checked...
  5. Printing Labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Labels: I have a partial sheet of labels or a full sheet, it doesn't matter. I don't want to print a full sheet nor do I want to print just one label, I want to print more than one and less than a full sheet. Can I print let's say 3 labels all the same and designate where the labels...
  6. printing labels

printing labels: I can print the Avery labels on test sheet and they align okay, however when I print on the label sheet they mis-align almost an inch on the vertical https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-labels/08165bcc-e455-4c82-861e-b99626e22bde
  7. print label feature

print label feature: where is the print label feature on wordpad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-label-feature/f2627188-c434-49aa-8a46-23bb67e14fdb
  8. printing labels

printing labels: having trouble printing 5160 labels from an existing excel list onto word, and trying to tighten up the leading so that the names & addresses fit onto the label and NOT print onto the space of the label selected ?...
  9. printing labels from excel using Word.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing labels from excel using Word.: I have set up the labels, and need 4 pages to print, however only the first one prints. I looked in properties, and in the details section, it shows "pages 1" In a previous version, set up for different information, it shows "pages 4" and prints all my pages. How do I...
  10. printing labels on template

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing labels on template: I cannot get labels to print correctly. The labels are off center and don't align with the template. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/printing-labels-on-template/466df4b0-8605-4731-8ebf-6eec15e49b7e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ups edge issue printing label

2. edge cannot print ups label