Windows 10: BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10)

Discus and support BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been facing this problem with Sekiro on Windows 10 recently. The game randomly crashes out of nowhere. Here's some info from reliability monitor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marty9053, Jun 1, 2019.

1. marty9053 Win User

BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10)

I've been facing this problem with Sekiro on Windows 10 recently. The game randomly crashes out of nowhere. Here's some info from reliability monitor. Any input on how to fix this would be much appreciated:

Source

Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice

Summary

Stopped working

Date

‎6/‎1/‎2019 5:05 PM

Status

Report sent

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Sekiro\sekiro.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BEX64

Application Name: sekiro.exe

Application Version: 1.4.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5cbe93c3

Fault Module Name: StackHash_a4f1

Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0

Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000

Exception Offset: PCH_87_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009CBB4

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Data: 0000000000000008

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: a4f1

Additional Information 2: a4f1af8069727f663950c152331f082b

Additional Information 3: 390c

Additional Information 4: 390ce640a7d0346bdcfc17cd412336c2

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: 03348708613509f42fd61b00e8aba789 (2294050750909360009)

:)

marty9053, Jun 1, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 1, 2019
  4. BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10)

Bex64 error

Hi Justin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    3. Is Windows operating system installed on your G: partition?

Try the following methods and see if this helps.

Method 1: Data Execution.

Step 1: Click on the Start Menu > Search for
    Command Prompt > Right-click on Command Prompt >
    Run As Administrator.

Step 2: Once the Command Prompt is up and running, type the below command and hit Enter.

• bcdedit.exe /set {current} nx AlwaysOff

Step 3: Once you get the output as The operation completed successfully,
    restart your computer once and check for the issue.

Method 2: Update Graphics Drivers.

I would also suggest you to update the
    Graphics Drivers
    of your computer and see if this helps.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10)

1. BEX64 Crash on Sekiro (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - BEX64 Crash Sekiro

2. Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll: I'm having recurring issues which cause explorer.exe to crash. Problem details are:So far I have tried the following:- Booted into safe mode, confirmed fine issue persists in safe mode with networking- Updated graphics driver as well as others seemed to fix the issue briefly,...
  3. Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer crash loop BEX64 in ucrtbase.dll: I'm having recurring issues which cause explorer.exe to crash. Problem details are:So far I have tried the following:- Booted into safe mode, confirmed fine issue persists in safe mode with networking- Updated graphics driver as well as others seemed to fix the issue briefly,...
  4. Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash: Hello everyone, for over a year now my Windows Explorer crashes occasionally, but several times a week and has to restart. During this time I always get a short grey screen. Since then I have searched countless forums and FAQs for solutions, but none of them have helped yet....
  5. Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash: Hello everyone, for over a year now my Windows Explorer crashes occasionally, but several times a week and has to restart. During this time I always get a short grey screen. Since then I have searched countless forums and FAQs for solutions, but none of them have helped yet....
  6. Windows Explorer crashes BEX64 StackHash

7. Desktop windows manager crashes - BEX64 error

Desktop windows manager crashes - BEX64 error: I have a new mini-PC to use as a media center/living room pc. It is connected via hdmi to Samsung 4k TV and a wilreless keyboard. I have only installed a few 3rd party programs like Brave browser, utorrent and Plex media center. Still it constantly crashes it runs but does...
  8. BEX64 Error, crashing app or computer!

BEX64 Error, crashing app or computer!: I can't work out how to fix this. I am constantly getting crashes with a 3D art app that I need to work for my business. The latest error is.. Description Faulting Application Path: D:\My DAZ 3D Library\Applications\64-bit\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\DAZStudio.exe Problem...
  9. intermittent BEX64 explorer.exe crash

in Windows 10 Support
    intermittent BEX64 explorer.exe crash: Hello folk, Would very much like some thoughts on the following. Hopefully anyone has clues or tips. On a fully updated and legally activated system with careful installation of 3rd party software there is an intermittent crash of explorer.exe in both Windows 10 Pro as in...
  10. intermittent BEX64 explorer.exe crash in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    intermittent BEX64 explorer.exe crash in Windows 10: Hello folk, Would very much like some thoughts on the following. Hopefully anyone has clues or tips. On a fully updated and legally activated system with careful installation of 3rd party software there is an intermittent crash of explorer.exe in both Windows 10 Pro as in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 event name bex64 help

2. bex64 windows 10

3. bex64 クラッシュ

4. windows10 bex64 audiodg stackhash