Windows 10: beyond fed up now.

Discus and support beyond fed up now. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Nothing is working on my computer. Netflix, and apps I usually take for granted. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this without having to take my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JasonChapman5, Nov 21, 2019.

1. beyond fed up now.

Nothing is working on my computer. Netflix, and apps I usually take for granted. Is there anyone who knows how to fix this without having to take my computer into a shop to be looked at.

:)

JasonChapman5, Nov 21, 2019
  2. veekunth Win User

Fix no audio problems on ASUS N55SF

hey @adj592 i tried formatting the complete hard disk and then do MBR steps and installed Windows 7 ultimate or Windows 10 with the steps mentioned above almost 50-60 times now. i am creating this post after searching for almost 3 months and fed up of the issue. i am unable to make b&O speakers work . headphones works like a charm . tried almost 7 versions of Realtek audio drivers including latest one. and did robbmeisterr's suggestion as well.
    Can someone help me troubleshoot it.

veekunth, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Logged out when connecting TV

We appreciate your responses Fed. For addition troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Uninstall all software and drivers of your video card; then, restart your computer.
    • Once your computer restarted, connect your TV (Windows will install generic drivers).
    • Install all latest software and drivers of your video card, and check if it works.

If the issue still persists, go to Display Settings, and follow the steps below:

• Click Advance display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select Display adapter properties.
    • A pop-up box will appear. Click List All Modes; then, choose the specific mode that you are looking for.
    • Hit OK, and check if it works.

Your reply is most important to us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Michael Gall, Nov 21, 2019
  4. ironsufc Win User

beyond fed up now.

I've a Nokia Lumia but cannot update that I've been notified as available. I keep getting an error code 800700CE.

I've followed all the steps suggested in the forum with no progress. Getting a bit fed up with this now! Any help gratefully received. Thanks.

ironsufc, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

beyond fed up now.

1. beyond fed up now. - Similar Threads - beyond fed

2. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  3. Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forza Motorsport Intro Crash: Seeking Solutions Beyond Troubleshooting Guides: I purchased the Xbox Game Pass for PC and downloaded Forza Motorsport along with other titles like Deep Rock Galactic.However, every time I try to launch Forza Motorsport, it crashes during the intro with the same error message listed in the event viewer 0xc0000006.I've...
  4. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  5. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  6. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  8. How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?

How can I expand the SMS messages on phone link beyond the recent it shows?: I need to download and print a contact's entire text thread for a legal matter. The Phone Link app only allows me the top recent conversations. It makes reference to a 3rd party message app but I use the installed app, Google or Android installed on a Samsung Galaxy Note 8....
  9. Laptop is beyond repair...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is beyond repair...: I know that I need to buy a new computer. I do need to get a few files off my computer beforehand.My laptop been through it this year, and it got worse today.It won't turn on nor show any sign of light. Ex. Keyboard, power button light, nor charger button.Charger it for 30...
  10. Laptop is beyond repair...

Laptop is beyond repair...: I know that I need to buy a new computer. I do need to get a few files off my computer beforehand.My laptop been through it this year, and it got worse today.It won't turn on nor show any sign of light. Ex. Keyboard, power button light, nor charger button.Charger it for 30...