Windows 10: BF4 4XP weekend

Discus and support BF4 4XP weekend in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For anyone looking to level up XP and weapon XP quadrupled this weekend *Smile 47449 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Archie123, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Archie123 Win User

BF4 4XP weekend

For anyone looking to level up XP and weapon XP quadrupled this weekend *Smile

:)

Archie123, Apr 15, 2016

2. MSI Nvidia 980gtx, the gpu clock speed is being powered down.

Problem solved.

I used NVidia control settings to prefer max performance, but I did not choose global settings, I mistakenly was configuring BF4 previously. The settings remained at the bf4.

bfvetscolakid, Apr 15, 2016
  3. KarlPlato Win User
    DirectX error: Battlefield 4 won't start anymore after updating from Win 8.1 to Win 10.

Update: Reinstalling BF4 helped.

KarlPlato, Apr 15, 2016
Thema:

BF4 4XP weekend

1. BF4 4XP weekend - Similar Threads - BF4 4XP weekend

2. Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety - Weekdays and Weekends: In Family Safety, I am able to set limits for individual days 'Screen Time', but 'App and Game Limits' is restricted to 'Weekdays' Monday to Friday and 'Weekends' Saturday and Sunday. I want to set 'App and Game Limits' to apply to the nights which are before school....ie...
  3. Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family weekends and weekdays change: Hi there, In Microsoft family as a parent, I'm setting different restrictions for weekdays than weekends, unfortunately it shows weekends as Sat-Sun where the weekend in Saudi is Fri-Sat. I wasn't able to find a way to change the weekends and weekdays from the default...
  4. BF4 Plugin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Plugin: So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does nothing. i cant join any games or anything. it says that the plugin hasnt been installed.... anyone else having this issue? 10228
  5. Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?: How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow icmp request but still nothing. I even set my windows firewall/and other firewalls security apps but nothing works. Please...
  6. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  7. BF4 Holiday update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Holiday update: EA released an update. Now we can play Dragon Valley(From BF2) And Noshahr Canals(From BF3) https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...lidayPatch.pdf oT3JWbBsu2E 35964
  8. Many BSOD while playing BF4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD while playing BF4: Hello, I'm from the Netherlands, sorry for my grammatics..... I have a system that is assembled at my wishes by a computerstore. It runs normaly fine, butt when i am playing BattleField 4 i get frequently a BSOD. The game freezes and after a view seconds i get a BSOD and...
  9. A Weekend To Forget

in Windows 10 Support
    A Weekend To Forget: Decided to repair old computer desk that was a bit wobbly. Took entire system off and began repairs. Almost finished and moved it slightly to get at a screw! CRASH! Ah, well need a new one anyway!! Then set pc up on dining table whilst awaiting new one to be delivered....
  10. Dev Projects for the Long Weekend

in Windows 10 News
    Dev Projects for the Long Weekend: Find your favorite chair, kick your feet up and grab yourself a cup of coffee. It’s finally time to pick up some of the dev projects you’ve been eyeballing from behind the hazy fog of pre-vacation deadlines. For the long weekend, we’ve assembled a quick list of three...