Windows 10: BF4 Plugin

Discus and support BF4 Plugin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by N00berG00ber, Jul 29, 2015.

1. BF4 Plugin

So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does nothing. i cant join any games or anything. it says that the plugin hasnt been installed.... anyone else having this issue?

:)

N00berG00ber, Jul 29, 2015

2. MSI Nvidia 980gtx, the gpu clock speed is being powered down.

Problem solved.

I used NVidia control settings to prefer max performance, but I did not choose global settings, I mistakenly was configuring BF4 previously. The settings remained at the bf4.

bfvetscolakid, Jul 29, 2015
  3. KarlPlato Win User
    DirectX error: Battlefield 4 won't start anymore after updating from Win 8.1 to Win 10.

Update: Reinstalling BF4 helped.

KarlPlato, Jul 29, 2015
  4. BF4 Plugin

EDIT, its an issue with the plugin and Chrome 64bit.... i got it to work on IE

N00berG00ber, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    I haven't installed Origin on 10 yet, I got bored of BF. Played it to death. I'll have to install it all and test in Firefox.

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
  6. i confirmed with other players that its chrome, win 10, and the plugin, thats having an issue. i tried on IE and it worked fine.

N00berG00ber, Jul 30, 2015
  7. Boozad Win User
    Fortunately I never use Chrome *Tongue

Boozad, Jul 30, 2015
  8. BF4 Plugin

I'm running Chrome 64 bit and the plugin installed just fine.

Remember that Chrome by default will block the plugin, make sure you enable it manually (top right corner).

SlackerITGuy, Jul 30, 2015
  9. N00berG00ber, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BF4 Plugin

1. BF4 Plugin - Similar Threads - BF4 Plugin

2. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  3. How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recreate Loudness Equalization with plugins?: First off, I've always activated loudness equalization via the Realtek control panel, but now I'm seeing that it might be a creation of Microsoft. If this is a Realtek creation then this question can be deleted.But if it is a Microsoft thing I would like to know how I could...
  4. Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asus Vivobook Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones: Asus Vivobook 15 X1504VA_A1504VA Audio and Microphone not working when I plugin headphones to use with Zoom. I am using Win11.I have tested my headphone with YouTube - my headphone works. I have tried the steps from this link -...
  5. Anniversary update won't allow mouse and keyboard to function in BF4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anniversary update won't allow mouse and keyboard to function in BF4: Windows 10 Anniversary Update, with version 1607, installed satisfactorily EXCEPT Logitech gaming keyboard & mouse will not work in the game. Both worked fine in prior version. Problem only occurs in this game. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, 64140
  6. BF4 4XP weekend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 4XP weekend: For anyone looking to level up XP and weapon XP quadrupled this weekend *Smile 47449
  7. Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bf4 no ping showing in game/game browser?: How did you all fix this issue on windows 10. I allowed icmp and the bf4 apps but still nothing. I lowered my wired comcast router settings to allow icmp request but still nothing. I even set my windows firewall/and other firewalls security apps but nothing works. Please...
  8. BF4 Summer update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Summer update: A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650
  9. BF4 Holiday update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Holiday update: EA released an update. Now we can play Dragon Valley(From BF2) And Noshahr Canals(From BF3) https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...lidayPatch.pdf oT3JWbBsu2E 35964
  10. Many BSOD while playing BF4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD while playing BF4: Hello, I'm from the Netherlands, sorry for my grammatics..... I have a system that is assembled at my wishes by a computerstore. It runs normaly fine, butt when i am playing BattleField 4 i get frequently a BSOD. The game freezes and after a view seconds i get a BSOD and...