Windows 10: BF4 Summer update

Discus and support BF4 Summer update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A new update came out today, source http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf...4797075140641/ [img] 20650 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dude, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Dude Win User

BF4 Summer update

Dude, Sep 1, 2015
  2. KarlPlato Win User

DirectX error: Battlefield 4 won't start anymore after updating from Win 8.1 to Win 10.

Update: Reinstalling BF4 helped.

KarlPlato, Sep 1, 2015
  3. jimfulco Win User
    Why can't I uninstall update KB3211320???

any solutions for uninstall. I have had problems connecting to BF4 since this update.

jimfulco, Sep 1, 2015
Thema:

BF4 Summer update

1. BF4 Summer update - Similar Threads - BF4 Summer update

2. Eastern Summer Time?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Eastern Summer Time?: I've just noticed that it says the time zone is Eastern Summer Time instead of Eastern Standard Time. Is this what Windows says for EST time zone normally? submitted by /u/bowl_of_ostriches [link] [comments]...
  3. Setting British Summer Time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting British Summer Time: I seem unable to change the time to summer time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-british-summer-time/5187c9e6-f1d1-4f81-b50f-eef4a38a6df9
  4. BF4 Plugin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Plugin: So after installing windows 10 and setting everything up, when i launch BF4 in origin and it opens up chrome, i install the plugin, but it does nothing. i cant join any games or anything. it says that the plugin hasnt been installed.... anyone else having this issue? 10228
  5. Anniversary update won't allow mouse and keyboard to function in BF4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anniversary update won't allow mouse and keyboard to function in BF4: Windows 10 Anniversary Update, with version 1607, installed satisfactorily EXCEPT Logitech gaming keyboard & mouse will not work in the game. Both worked fine in prior version. Problem only occurs in this game. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, 64140
  6. BF4 4XP weekend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 4XP weekend: For anyone looking to level up XP and weapon XP quadrupled this weekend *Smile 47449
  7. BF4 Holiday update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF4 Holiday update: EA released an update. Now we can play Dragon Valley(From BF2) And Noshahr Canals(From BF3) https://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/dice...lidayPatch.pdf oT3JWbBsu2E 35964
  8. Many BSOD while playing BF4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Many BSOD while playing BF4: Hello, I'm from the Netherlands, sorry for my grammatics..... I have a system that is assembled at my wishes by a computerstore. It runs normaly fine, butt when i am playing BattleField 4 i get frequently a BSOD. The game freezes and after a view seconds i get a BSOD and...
  9. Bing Maps V8 Summer Update

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps V8 Summer Update: The main release branch of the Bing Maps Version 8 (V8) Web Control has been regularly updated over the summer. These updates have brought several new features, both big and small, as well as many improvements and bug fixes to existing features. The Bing Maps V8 TypeScript...
  10. Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Celebrate the summer games with Microsoft: The summer games start Friday! Today, we’re sharing some cool ways you can celebrate with Microsoft, from trivia games to watching any event live from your Windows 10 device or Xbox One. Watch the Olympics live with the Official NBC Sports App for Windows 10 and Xbox One –...