Windows 10: Bidding farewell to Google Code

Discus and support Bidding farewell to Google Code in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When we started the Google Code project hosting service in 2006, the world of project hosting was limited. We were worried about reliability and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bidding farewell to Google Code

Source: Google Open Source Blog: Bidding farewell to Google Code

:)

Brink, Mar 12, 2015
  2. CJLim Win User

You lost me Nokia...

This is a user to user forum and we are all Nokia users here just like you. If you wish to bid farewell to Nokia, you should use the "Contact us" tab to the top right of this screen. Don't expect any of us here to forward it on for you.

CJLim, Mar 12, 2015
  3. Wife on Denim

Hey guys, still no update, I'm getting desperate now !

Don't know if this has anything to do with why the update hasn't arrived but about three weeks ago I set my phone to US language etc; to have a sneak preview of Cortana. I only kept the US settings for a couple of hours, I bid farewell to Cortana & reset
    everything back to UK English. Have I made an oops !

Please help, you may just save a marriage !

Bulldozer1, Mar 12, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

I don't know why anyone trusts their data (or anything else) to Google. Unless it's the core Search or Gmail, they probably *WILL* kill whatever service they offer someday, taking your data with it.

Mystere, Mar 12, 2015
  5. Superfly Win User
    Google code was a shambles from the start and GitHub was always the way to go... I don't see why Google would kill whatever service they offer... some work, some don't... It's just the way business works. (eg. Ubuntu One.. and I'm sure there are MS services that were cost-cutted as well.)

Superfly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Bidding farewell to Google Code - Similar Threads - Bidding farewell Google

2. Google Not Texting Verification Code To Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Not Texting Verification Code To Phone Number: I normally use Outlook, and I also have a Google email account that I seldom use. The application I am trying to use asks me to select either Google or Yahoo, so I select Google there is no option to select Outlook. I guess the application is doing this for security.When I...
  3. Google Not Texting Verification Code To Phone Number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Not Texting Verification Code To Phone Number: I normally use Outlook, and I also have a Google email account that I seldom use. The application I am trying to use asks me to select either Google or Yahoo, so I select Google there is no option to select Outlook. I guess the application is doing this for security.When I...
  4. Google Not Texting Verification Code To Phone Number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Re Google 2 way verication code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re Google 2 way verication code.: I have to keep asking for a code every time I leave google pageYoutube page.I checked Google pages.But could not see how to cancel verification code.Hoping you can help.So I can use original way of password without 2 way code.Thank you....
  6. Re Google 2 way verication code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re Google 2 way verication code.: I have to keep asking for a code every time I leave google pageYoutube page.I checked Google pages.But could not see how to cancel verification code.Hoping you can help.So I can use original way of password without 2 way code.Thank you....
  7. Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Data For Forza Horizon 4 / Bidding problems: [IMG][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]I'm a player in South Korea. I have a GamerTag and I've got some screenshots just in case to make sure that I have the proof that my progress didn't save. All the time I try to bid something it says that The current server cannot...
  8. Saving Ebay auction bid to my Favorites List

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Ebay auction bid to my Favorites List: Anyone have a clue how to save a Ebay auction bid to Favorites List in Windows 10? In Windows 7 you could just right click on the Ebay auction bid site and save it to the favorites list. There you can keep tabs on this auction bidding. Not in Windows 10 that I have learned so...
  9. Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid

in Windows 10 News
    Salesforce, Google, Microsoft, Verizon are all eyeing up a Twitter bid: Twitter continues to inch its way to a sale process, and the latest developments come in the form of alleged bids from potential buyers. Today CNBC is reporting, and we have also independently heard, that both Google and Salesforce are interested in buying the company. We...
  10. BID is failing to detect webm files because IE is capturing them

in Windows 10 Support
    BID is failing to detect webm files because IE is capturing them: BID = Bulk Image Downloader Hi guys, For starters, I'm pretty sure this is not an app related problem but Windows', I don't have any evidence to back those claims besides experience. It is not a server side issue either, using IE/Firefox/Chrome/Edge displays the webm...