Windows 10: Big Business Deluxe will not open

Discus and support Big Business Deluxe will not open in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Big Business Deluxe for 5 years and now it will not open Error code ox803F8001 Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonBrown6, Sep 1, 2020.

1. DonBrown6 Win User

Big Business Deluxe will not open

I have been playing Big Business Deluxe for 5 years and now it will not open Error code ox803F8001 Windows 10 PC

:)

DonBrown6, Sep 1, 2020

2. Hearts Deluxe

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I'll be glad to assist you.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Is this issue specific with Hearts deluxe?
    • Are you facing the same issue with other games also?
    I would suggest you to uninstall the game and reinstall it and check if it helps.

For better assistance on this, I would suggest you to contact Hearts deluxe support and check if it helps.

Refer the link below:
    http://www.randomsaladgames.com/support.html

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 1, 2020
  3. RGWilde Win User
    Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Sep 1, 2020
  4. Big Business Deluxe will not open

Microsoft Money Plus Sunset Deluxe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

I suggest you to download Microsoft Money Sunset Deluxe on Windows and follow the below steps:

Download Money Plus Sunset Deluxe from Official Microsoft Download Center

To make MS Money Sunset Deluxe work in Windows 10 please change the registry.

• Press Windows key+ R to run command to open.
    • Type regedit to open Registry Editor.
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Internet Explorer]

"Version"="9.11.10240.0" (originally: 9.11.10240.16384)

Note:

Important Follow the steps in this section carefully. Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Before you modify it,
    back up the registry for restoration
    in case problems occur.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Sep 1, 2020
Thema:

Big Business Deluxe will not open

1. Big Business Deluxe will not open - Similar Threads - Big Business Deluxe

2. Issue with opening busy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with opening busy: Sir , The busy accounting software is not opening in my window 11 updated version. I have tried so many times but only a little massage pop up saying " Run time error 13 type mismatch" and when I ok it my busy software get off . I have also ask someone software engineer but...
  3. Issue with opening busy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with opening busy: Sir , The busy accounting software is not opening in my window 11 updated version. I have tried so many times but only a little massage pop up saying " Run time error 13 type mismatch" and when I ok it my busy software get off . I have also ask someone software engineer but...
  4. Deluxe Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Mahjong: Why is it not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deluxe-mahjong/9dae0196-44dc-4f32-a410-b0a5babad8ce
  5. Zuma Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Zuma Deluxe: I purchased a new Dell all in one computer for Windows 10 two years ago! At that time I downloaded my Zuma Deluxe game from a disk! The game worked perfectly in full screen mode until a few days ago! Now it will not go to full screen. I have Macular Degeneration and can not...
  6. MoneyPlus Deluxe

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MoneyPlus Deluxe: Money Plus Deluxe will not activate in my computer (8.1 with Windows 10 downloaded). Says I am not connected to the internet, but I am. Also checked the firewall and made sure that Microsoft is checked. Also tried turning off the firewall and still it won't activate....
  7. Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe & Business software upgrade needed for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe & Business software upgrade needed for Windows 10: I have used Microsoft Money 2003 Deluxe & Business software on my work computer for years. My computer is being upgraded to Windows 10 next week. I understand that there are to descent upgrades to download that are comparable to the 2003 money. I also read that Money Plus...
  8. MyMalwarebytes now open for business.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MyMalwarebytes now open for business.: I haven't seen this posted here so thought I'd let you all know that those with MBAM pro can now reset their license without going through support. Visit Malwarebytes | Sign in & sign up with the email address used to purchase the MalwareBytes product, once registered &...
  9. Busy server when opening a program?

in Windows 10 Support
    Busy server when opening a program?: I just switched over to Windows 10 from 7 w/SP1. In Windows 7 I had no problem running my Photo Explosion program. Now when I try to open it, I get as far as edit photo and I get this message popping up. When I click on the switch to, it opens the start menu??? How do I...
  10. Opening pic on screen too big....

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening pic on screen too big....: Finally given up trying to find how ro reduce the size of a pic on the start up screen, the one that shows the date and time..... Appreciate any help thanks. *Smile 97703