Windows 10: Big CPU Problem

Discus and support Big CPU Problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; One of the many CPU problems this computer has at the moment [ATTACH] Some extra info: This problem has existed for a while now. Usually when then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SamS 235, Feb 12, 2021.

1. SamS 235 Win User

Big CPU Problem

One of the many CPU problems this computer has at the moment

Big CPU Problem 9aa745dd-97e7-4ace-bd4f-b918d6d504a2?upload=true.png
    Some extra info:

This problem has existed for a while now.

Usually when then happens it's at 100% CPU

I've already tried completely resetting the PC. It did nothing.

System Interrupts and some other programs are also causing high usage of CPU usually 100%

Any idea why this is?

:)

SamS 235, Feb 12, 2021
  2. JaYp146 Win User

[FS][US] CPU, NForce4 skt 754 motherboard (with PCI-express slot, rare!), DDR RAM

bump, CPU's stepping is now listed.

JaYp146, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Big CPU Problem

CPU / CPU Processor problems / Processor affinity

We appreciate the information you provided. Your processor is working as expected. CPU affinity is only showing CPU (0) since 1 processor is working at the moment. It's very likely that your computer is using a balanced power plan, so we suggest changing
    your power plan to High Performance by following these steps:

• Right-click Start.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Choose High Performance.

In addition to that, we recommend installing the latest updates to keep your system current and secure. Go to
    Start > Settings > Update & Security > Check for updates.

Some programs may also be automatically launching whenever you boot your computer, affecting the performance. To disable them, follow these steps:

• Right-click your taskbar.
    • Click Task Manager.
    • Under the Startup tab, find the programs that you don't need.
    • Right-click the program and choose Disable.

You're also using your computer for a game that was designed to run on an earlier version of Windows, so it's possible that it's slowing down your computer. In this case, use the Compatibility Troubleshooter to find and fix problems with the program using
    these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshooting and press Enter.
    • Click Run programs made for previous versions of Windows.
    • Click Next.
    • Choose the program from the list and click Next.

Let us know if you need further assistance with your computer.

Yolvi Ell, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Big CPU Problem

1. Big CPU Problem - Similar Threads - Big CPU Problem

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  4. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  6. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. CPU BIG LARGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU BIG LARGE PROBLEM: I NEED A SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM QUICKLY I CAN'T HANDLE ANYMORE When I RUN A Game and play it for only 30MINS The CPU speed JUMPS INSTANT FROM 1.99GHZ TO 0.50GHZ SPEED And this problem isn't Because my CPU is weak or my laptop is Weak The Problem IS Unknown so I NEED...
  8. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  9. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...
  10. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...