Windows 10: Big date shows up on task bar

Discus and support Big date shows up on task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I do not know where the date of 02.24.2020 came from. It's quite large and sits on the lower right hand corner of my task bar. How do I get rid of it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by patriceltic, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Big date shows up on task bar

I do not know where the date of 02.24.2020 came from. It's quite large and sits on the lower right hand corner of my task bar. How do I get rid of it? Thanks.
    Version1909

- - - Updated - - -

All set - personalization error. Gone now.

:)

patriceltic, Aug 25, 2020

2. show date in windows task bar

date not showing in windows task bar when using small task bar buttons. I need to show date while using small task bar buttons pls help

Najeeb P Jamal, Aug 25, 2020
  3. Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock
    on. None of this steps show up on the drop menue.

Rebecca Gonzalez, Aug 25, 2020
  4. EdithHugo Win User

Big date shows up on task bar

date on task bar

How do I show the date and the time on the task bar. only the time shows now

EdithHugo, Aug 25, 2020
Thema:

Big date shows up on task bar

1. Big date shows up on task bar - Similar Threads - Big date shows

2. Date does not show in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  3. Date does not show in task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date does not show in task bar: On three of my win10 computers, the task bar shows both the time and date. On the fourth, only the time shows unless I hover over it with the cursor. Is there a setting I'm missing?...
  4. Date does not show in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  6. Task Bar Time and Date not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Bar Time and Date not showing: I have been trying to get the date and time and notice area as well as audio icon to show on the Taskbar since upgrading to Windows 11 Pro from Windows 10 Pro. I think I have tracked the issue down to the ShellExperienceHost.exe It does not appear to be running. I have tried...
  7. Date not showing in Task Bar

Date not showing in Task Bar: I'm in USA. I have Windows 10 Version 20H2 OS Build 19042.985. This is a new HP Stream laptop yet every night Windows does an update and now I have no date on my taskbar.I've followed the directions given here to others who had this problem, but step 4 is not an option for...
  8. show date in windows task bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    show date in windows task bar: date not showing in windows task bar when using small task bar buttons. I need to show date while using small task bar buttons pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-date-in-windows-task-bar/353c4c07-2dbc-44c6-b468-d7cd9da25688
  9. task bar date

task bar date: How can I add the date to the task bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-date/36010b90-b48b-484c-8d21-a6360be42e85
  10. date on task bar

date on task bar: display date not time on task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/date-on-task-bar/ffe4ef18-5949-431a-aba8-423011ea9cc4