Windows 10: big fish games

Discus and support big fish games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought the devils triangle dvd for something to do while on lockdown for my grandson and I IT would`nt open on windows 10 but played fine on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DaveDickenson, Jan 21, 2021.

1. big fish games

I bought the devils triangle dvd for something to do while on lockdown for my grandson and I IT would`nt open on windows 10 but played fine on windows 7 laptop. why is this what`s the problem it booted up but when I tried to open the game zilch compatibility should be the order here can anyone suggest an answer to this problem. dd

:)

DaveDickenson, Jan 21, 2021

2. big fish games

Hi there,

Your best bet would be to reach out to Big Fish Games support.

Big Fish Games Help

The Microsoft Garage does not own or manage the Windows Store or products released by Big Fish Games.

-Best

Nick Treitman, Jan 21, 2021
  3. big fish games

i try to play some big fish games keep saying error violation

michelle4848, Jan 21, 2021
  4. big fish games

Big fish games/manager

Hi Debbie,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

· Which web browser are you using to download the game?

This game mostly requires Flash interface to run. You might be facing the issue due to outdated Flash Player. I suggest you to install the latest Flash Player on your system and then try running the game.

In case you are using Microsoft Edge, you may try enabling Adobe Flash Player
    on Microsoft Edge. Refer the link below for steps.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

You may also refer,

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/cant-install-big-

fish-games/390289a4-0741-438d-88f9-845c8143676af

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

big fish games

1. big fish games - Similar Threads - big fish games

2. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  3. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Fish Games: Can someone please explain why the Big Fish app is no longer responding when I open it to either continue my game, or activate a new game purchase? I've been all over the map about this, with no result. Filed 2 new tickets with Big Fish over it. The cart checkout keeps...
  4. Big Fish Games Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games Manager: I can't re install Big Fish Games Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games-manager/2d45842b-1000-410c-89c5-d8bb6acfab8b
  5. Big Fish Games Manager

Big Fish Games Manager: I can't re install Big Fish Games Manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games-manager/2d45842b-1000-410c-89c5-d8bb6acfab8b
  6. big fish games

big fish games: why cant play my games it keep saying eror on it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/big-fish-games/fa28f94c-ba5e-4dd6-897d-7c1ca256f8f9
  7. Big Fish Games.

Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  8. Big Fish Games.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big Fish Games.: Hello. Some Big Fish games open at the top left side of the screen at a very reduced size. Some games look good but the cursor is so tiny as to hardly be seen. I have Windows 10. HP Envy. 8th Generation Intel Core i7 processor. NVIDIA GeForce MX150 dedicated graphics....
  9. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: Hi, Does anyone know why certain Big Fish games no longer work correctly since 1803 update, particularly those developed by Elephant Games. Thank You 112754
  10. Big Fish Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Fish Games: I recently downloaded and started playing again my big fish games. I have 6 games total. 5 of the games work perfectly fine however the game called Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove will not start up properly. At first when I double clicked the icon it would show in the taskbar...