Windows 10: Big mess

Discus and support Big mess in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Just noticed this.... programs which store part of their info in user/documents are instead putting the info in the documents folder in OneDrive. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wreckwriter, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Big mess

Just noticed this.... programs which store part of their info in user/documents are instead putting the info in the documents folder in OneDrive. This is confusing and not at all what I want. I use OneDrive as a place to store backupdata, I don't want my live stuff in MS's cloud. Do I have any options besides junking OneDrive and reinstalling all the affected programs?

:)

wreckwriter, Jan 20, 2016
  2. AliceLee2 Win User

Package could not be registered

I never found a solution for the problem; uninstalled Windows 10 and reinstalled it. BIG MESS!!

AliceLee2, Jan 20, 2016
  3. Nokia 5800 RM-428 V40.2.005 Available via OTA

It's always like that.

Big mess.

This is probably the last nokia phone I'm ever getting.

lucaspozzi, Jan 20, 2016
  4. Big mess

I managed to get everything pointed to the right place. Definitely something to watch for if this matters to you.

wreckwriter, Jan 20, 2016
Thema:

Big mess

1. Big mess - Similar Threads - Big mess

2. I have two different accounts and one big mess.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have two different accounts and one big mess.: I am trying to leave the insider program. Please help me get back to one account, one profile photo, Windows 11 that was installed on my computer when I bought it. Why do I see different photos for the same email address?Why this update, I am trying to leave insider? The...
  3. I have two different accounts and one big mess.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have two different accounts and one big mess.: I am trying to leave the insider program. Please help me get back to one account, one profile photo, Windows 11 that was installed on my computer when I bought it. Why do I see different photos for the same email address?Why this update, I am trying to leave insider? The...
  4. How do I operate this stupid microsoft edge?? Everthing is just a big mess. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I operate this stupid microsoft edge?? Everthing is just a big mess. Nothing works.: Since I am being FORCED to go to microsoft edge, how do I get everything from INTERNET EXPLORER moved over in the same order that it was in?????? You would think that since they are forcing this on us, they would have the courtesy of giving decent instructions. I am 80 years...
  5. How do I operate this stupid microsoft edge?? Everthing is just a big mess. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I operate this stupid microsoft edge?? Everthing is just a big mess. Nothing works.: Since I am being FORCED to go to microsoft edge, how do I get everything from INTERNET EXPLORER moved over in the same order that it was in?????? You would think that since they are forcing this on us, they would have the courtesy of giving decent instructions. I am 80 years...
  6. Taskbar messed up, really big and apps everywhere. How to fix/reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar messed up, really big and apps everywhere. How to fix/reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Icantmakemydecision [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsi27d/taskbar_messed_up_really_big_and_apps_everywhere/
  7. I accidentally messed up my screen on my windows 10 and everything is so big that i cant...

I accidentally messed up my screen on my windows 10 and everything is so big that i cant...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CriticalSigno [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih3zom/i_accidentally_messed_up_my_screen_on_my_windows/
  8. Hello, this is my first post here and I think I messed up big time... I was redirecting my...

Hello, this is my first post here and I think I messed up big time... I was redirecting my...: I know right, just like the way i moved it there in the first place.. Well, I tried that and it didn't work and gave me an error. Check the Imgur link for pictures. I hope I described it well enough to understand. https://imgur.com/a/oN0SRB2 Side note: In the second picture...
  9. Update today messed up my computer (not the big update)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update today messed up my computer (not the big update): Oh my goodness! Windows update just did an update (it already did the "big" update over a month ago). Now, my computer takes 25 minutes to start, 3-5 minutes to load an internet page, and anything else I click on (like Microsoft Word) takes anywhere from 1-3 minutes for...
  10. Big mess with 2 Admin User Profiles that are somehow merged together... Help!!!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big mess with 2 Admin User Profiles that are somehow merged together... Help!!!!!: My Microsoft Admin acct somehow duplicated. One has my avatar, the other doesn't have an avatar. The one without the avatar is linked to Cortana. I checked the cmd prompt. I have 5 User accts all with the exact same #'s, but they end in 500 for Admin, 501 for guest, 503 for...