Windows 10: Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!!

Discus and support Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As of this latest OS Build 17134.619 February 19th, 2019,I No long have any Sounds for Music, Netflix, or anything else but only a few rare speaker... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Stone624, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Stone624 Win User

Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!!

As of this latest OS Build 17134.619 February 19th, 2019,I No long have any Sounds for Music, Netflix, or anything else but only a few rare speaker test sounds.

Does anyone have a Fix for these Bad Windows OS Builds that cause havoc with Our Computers, I know my Sound Device Real Tec is fine along with it's driver's but now devmgmt.msc only shows (after this latest build) a Spinning Blue Icon of Frustration, and I can't do anything at all with My Drivers!!

Please give me some suggestions, to someone that can Help fix this Bad Microsoft Issues!!

From Steve here 2/20/2019

OS Build 17134.619

:)

Stone624, Feb 20, 2019

2. Sound (Audio Playback)

Hi Lerato,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are facing sound issues after upgrade to Windows 10.

I would like to inform that this issue might have occurred due to the existing drivers after upgrade to Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the existing driver and update it.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Uninstall.
    • Restart and Windows will re-install the
      IDT High Definition Audio driver
    • If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

For further reference:Fix sound problems

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Windows anniversary sound playback/record panel unaccessable bug

Hello Daenal,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with sound playback/record bug. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur due to system corrupted files or user profile corruption. Let's try the steps below and check if it helps:

Step 1: I would suggest you to run
    Sound troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

a. Type troubleshooting in the search box on taskbar.

b. Click troubleshooting in the search results.

c. Click "View all" and then click "Playing Audio".

d. Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 2: Check if you are able to access playback devices from Control panel.

1. Right click on the Start menu and select Control Panel.

2. Now select Sound.

3. Next check if you able to change the play back devices.

Step 3:

Use the DISM tool and System File Checker for repairing any missing or corrupted system files:

• Right click on the Start menu
      and select Command Prompt (Admin).

• If the User Account Control dialog box appears, confirm that the action it displays is what you want, and then click
      Continue.

• Type or copy paste the below command lines into it and hit Enter:

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• To close the Administrator: Command prompt window, type Exit, and then press Enter. Reboot your system to see if problem still occurs.

And issue related to the Program, try uninstalling and reinstall the program and check if it resolves the issue.

Let us know the result. We will be happy to assists you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Marby Rey Win User

audio problems

Hi,

One possible reason that you’re experiencing sound issue is missing or outdated drivers. We suggest that you update the display drivers by following the steps on this
    article.

You may also try checking the sound settings if the default audio device is set to an HDMI output.

• Right-click the sound icon on the taskbar.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Under the Playback tab, make sure you choose HDMI output as default audio device.

Feel free to send us your feedback at your convenience.

Marby Rey, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Big Microsoft Bug Problems - NO AUDIO PLAYBACK, EXCEPT A FEW SYSTEM SOUNDS!! - Similar Threads - Big Microsoft Bug

2. Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound: I have udes my Corsair void elite wireless now for 2 years and after your update 22H2 all games sounds like games did in 1980 hollow and real bad as soon as i went back to 21H2 all sound great again so no praise from me. worst to date but we allways know you can top it so see...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 big bug with Corsair sound: I have udes my Corsair void elite wireless now for 2 years and after your update 22H2 all games sounds like games did in 1980 hollow and real bad as soon as i went back to 21H2 all sound great again so no praise from me. worst to date but we allways know you can top it so see...
  4. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  5. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio, sound or playback issue...: I've been having this issue for WEEKS now and the problem is that my default device keeps connecting and disconnecting causing extreme lag and fps drop in the middle of a game and has now started to crash youtube videos while i'm watching which it never did. I've tried...
  6. Audio, sound or playback issue...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem with audio file playback when Sound Forge is running.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with audio file playback when Sound Forge is running.: There seems to be a Windows 10 issue causing part of my system to choke. I cannot record from a running audio file into Sound Forge Pro 10.0. If the file is playing, the audio stops the moment I open Sound Forge. I've encountered this issue with previous updates of Win 10....
  8. speakers make popping sound with audio playback

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    speakers make popping sound with audio playback: Recently I’ve had an audio problem where I press play on a sound iTunes, Spotify, Netflix, YouTube the playback stutters and delays for a quick second, a bigboom and click comes from my speakers plugged in Logitech speakers w subwoofer and then the audio plays as normal. I’ve...
  9. Video Playback & Audio Problems

Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  10. **** SOUND PLAYBACK

**** SOUND PLAYBACK: I have sound problems with HP windows 10 Realtek audio driver. Trouble shooting is only good for "do I have sound or not have sound" but does not fix **** sound. Rasberry type feedback every 5 to 10 seconds. I have reinstalled the realtek audio driver numerous times and it...