Windows 10: Big mistake

Discus and support Big mistake in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I went into Personalise to change some settings and have as you can see picked something from Browse that has left me with a large grey bar at the top... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ICIT2LOL, Oct 11, 2018.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Big mistake

I went into Personalise to change some settings and have as you can see picked something from Browse that has left me with a large grey bar at the top of the screen .

Could someone please how I can get back to a normal screen?

:)

ICIT2LOL, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Rickles1 Win User

Upgraded to Windows 10. UUHHH Maybe a big mistake!!

Upgraded to Windows 10. Maybe a BIG mistake!!! Windows update will download updates but will not install them!!! Lost all icons and references to Edge browser!! Other problems surfacing!! Whats gonna be next!! Any suggestions??

Rickles1, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Upgraded to 10. BIG MISTAKE

I agree, BIG MISTAKE upgrading to W10!!!! I have spent numerous hours, removing and installing and removing and installing my printer with NO success! I have an HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer and it kept going offline so unable to print from my computer
    unless I shut everything down and print immediately and then it goes off line again. Went on the web and supposedly there are steps to resolve, I tried and it didn't help - there is definitely a problem with printing on W10. Some sites talk about repairing
    but they want to charge you - I don't want to pay to have this fixed when it is a W10 issue. Anyone else out there find a resolution to the printing problem associated with W10?

marymont60, Oct 11, 2018
  4. doncole Win User

Big mistake

A big mistake help

I made a big mistake. my Dell crashed and my girlfriend used the warranty to have Dell fix it.
    In doing so they wiped my enter drive and all its partitions. Is there anyway I can get them back with forensic software or something?

By the way I made a Mac... boot disk. If I would have run that would it have erased all my partitions?

Don Cole

doncole, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Big mistake

1. Big mistake - Similar Threads - Big mistake

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  4. Big mistake, just ReInstalled my Windows 7 Pro but I cannot update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big mistake, just ReInstalled my Windows 7 Pro but I cannot update: I'm sure somebody have a solution to that.I have Windows 10 and 11 on other PC but my old PC is was working fine but was slow, so I did a clean install, get to factory setup, got to Windows Update window and then BANG, WindowsUpdate_80072EFE where my computer don't know what...
  5. Big mistake, just ReInstalled my Windows 7 Pro but I cannot update

Big mistake, just ReInstalled my Windows 7 Pro but I cannot update: I'm sure somebody have a solution to that.I have Windows 10 and 11 on other PC but my old PC is was working fine but was slow, so I did a clean install, get to factory setup, got to Windows Update window and then BANG, WindowsUpdate_80072EFE where my computer don't know what...
  6. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake: I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved...
  7. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake: I wanted Windows 10 OneDrive to stop storing files. So I went to This PC and deleted OneDrive. That deleted myy Documents Folder but apparently nothing else pictures, videos, music from the PC. So I logged into OneDrive online and found files from my Document folder. I moved...
  8. Deleted One Drive from This PC - Big mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. This is really funny! I cant believe such a mistake from a big company

This is really funny! I cant believe such a mistake from a big company: Sir/Ma'am The calculator app is not programmed correctly. It is showing wrong results eg: 1*5-2*2=4 correct answer 1*5-2*2=6 this is what windows calculator shows The multiplication or division should be done first, not the addition or subtraction. FIX THIS...
  10. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...