Windows 10: Big problem in my pc windows 8.1

Discus and support Big problem in my pc windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It started one week ago by no automatically refresh in windows explorer when i renamed, deleted, moved a file or folder. I had to press F5. This week... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tedomedo, Oct 22, 2021.

1. tedomedo Win User

Big problem in my pc windows 8.1

It started one week ago by no automatically refresh in windows explorer when i renamed, deleted, moved a file or folder. I had to press F5. This week is even worse. When i open windows explorer, loading green color in address bar is very slow. I have two hard disks, In explorer second hard disk E: looks empty, free space isn't displayed. If i double- or right-click this disk, explorer freezes, i see rotating circle - that means like loading. When i want to open recycle bin, i see again slow loading and circle . But after few minutes recycle bin is opened but view is reset. Before view was de

:)

tedomedo, Oct 22, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 22, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Big problem in my pc windows 8.1 - Similar Threads - Big problem

2. Big problem in my pc windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem in my pc windows 8.1: It started one week ago by no automatically refresh in windows explorer when i renamed, deleted, moved a file or folder. I had to press F5. This week is even worse. When i open windows explorer, loading green color in address bar is very slow. I have two hard disks, In...
  3. My WIFI connection has big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My WIFI connection has big problem: Recently, my laptop connection has had a big problem. After starting it, I cannot use WiFi. In the following image the wifi setting disappears.However, in hardware and connection properties, I saw it property as below:I had tried to reset the network in Settings. It works but...
  4. Big problem with recent KB5003637, KB5003254, and Windows 10 21H1 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem with recent KB5003637, KB5003254, and Windows 10 21H1 updates: Houston, you have a problem. I have 2 computers. On the first one, from Windows update, I did the KB updates KB5003637, KB5003254 .NET framework and cumulative 20H2 updates first. When I did that, the option to update to 21H1 disappeared seeming permanently.So on my second...
  5. Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not...: hello.about 1 year have this problem.i have 2 station. one is windows 10 build 19042 and other is mac os.i have 2 tablet and 2 phone with 4G and 4.5G.use tablet and phone like wifi hotspot and use tethering usb.when use browser for upload nothing problem but when use any ftp...
  6. i got f000fffe on my big fish games i have the latest directx so what is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got f000fffe on my big fish games i have the latest directx so what is the problem?: i got F000fffe on my big fish game big city adventures new york i have the latest directx so whats the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-f000fffe-on-my-big-fish-games-i-have-the/ced17467-6edd-42a0-9f7c-f2046635e376
  7. Big Problem With Controllers And The Windows Menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big Problem With Controllers And The Windows Menus: There's this problem I've been having with Windows 10 for about 2 years. Anytime I'm playing a game, and I disconnect the controller, the Start Menu specifically has the outline as if the controller is controlling the start menu. So for example, if I open the start menu and...
  8. Bold FONT missing in Windows 10. Big problem for people with poor visual.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bold FONT missing in Windows 10. Big problem for people with poor visual.: In Windows 10, why is there NO option for BOLD FONT for Explorer of Desktop icons? It used to be in all previous OS. This is a big problem for old people and people with poor visuals. Please add Bold Font option in your next update. Thanks....
  9. This is an emergency BIG problem. I'm really worried my I could loose everything on my pc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is an emergency BIG problem. I'm really worried my I could loose everything on my pc...: Hi there. Recently I've had a problem with my computer.. to get right to the point ill give a bulletin list of all the problems. I've already tried some fixes PLS read what I've tried.. I've tried a lot of common fixes. Restart Button does nothing in start menu shutdown...
  10. Big CPU Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big CPU Problem: One of the many CPU problems this computer has at the moment [ATTACH] Some extra info: This problem has existed for a while now. Usually when then happens it's at 100% CPU I've already tried completely resetting the PC. It did nothing. System Interrupts and some other...