Windows 10: Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP

Discus and support Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I found a BIG bugs of RDP once windows 10 updated to 1903 I have a desktop which is main computer, I will use laptop or another desktop to work with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Elvis Fong, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP

I found a BIG bugs of RDP once windows 10 updated to 1903

I have a desktop which is main computer, I will use laptop or another desktop to work with it. But I found two problem as follow

1. If I use my laptop (also windows 10 1903 version), remote to my main desktop, when I use excel, it cannot open if the file have macro function. It will close excel automatically.

2. Also we cannot save the shared excel file (which we shared on local network drive via smb), it will say file have problem or locked, cannot save.

3. But I use another desktop computer to use both function, it won't be any problem

4. I also tried with windows 10 1803 version, it will not have any problem on point 1 and 2

This is VERY BAD experience and NOT working for us, please check how to fix or resolve on this issue!!

:)

Elvis Fong, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 23, 2019
  3. MJLONGLEY Win User
    Windows 10 1903 update - resulting problems

Hi Vijay,

Thank you for the rapid response.

Your suggested actions are very technical - hardly for 'the man in the street'

'

If I understand correctly, in simple terms, you are suggesting changing the path/method of obtaining the 1903 update but still installing it anyway -

Surely if the problem is actually with the 1903 update then the result will be the same problems irrespective of how it is applied?

Please could you clarify in simple terms, step by step, what your suggested actions actually do and how this may solve the problem.

Thanks,

Mike Longley.

MJLONGLEY, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP

RDP Problems windows 10

My laptop is running windows 10 and I wish to RDP to my windows 10 Desktop via Lan, although when ever try it just comes up with:

1) Remote access to the server is not enabled

2) The remote computer is not turned on

3) The remote computer is not available on the network

all of which is false, I have tried adding RDP to the list of allowed apps through the firewall but it still doesn't work. any ideas ?

Hayden Shelton, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP

1. Big Problem of Windows 10 1903 RDP - Similar Threads - Big Problem 1903

2. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  3. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  4. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 1903 and newer RDP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 1903 and newer RDP: Did Microsoft make a change to RDP in Windows 1903 and newer? It looks like Microsoft made a major revision to the way UDP v2 works in regards to Remote Desktop. Does anyone know if there is a fix Update or patch for this? I'm also wondering if there is some kind of scanner...
  6. Big problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem with windows 10: My PC don't start correctly and it gives me the error Critical Process Died. It can't fix itself, but it gives me this information: E:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... And I can't restore the system because it says "you need to enable system security in this...
  7. A big problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A big problem in Windows 10: Sir, Open windows 10 and windows show black screen and windows not open we try to go system recovery mode but only show black screen and i am not go to system recovery mode i try to backup from windows iso file but we try to and after booting setting only show black...
  8. Windows 10 RDP connection problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 RDP connection problem: I downloaded new Windows updates, and unfortunately two months ago and more I am having trouble connecting with RDP Windows 10 when trying to connect with Windows servers I followed a lot of explanations, including in YouTube, but unfortunately it still works only using...
  9. RDP Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP Problems: We are going back to using a machine again that we previously used for RDP connections. It was win 7 now win 10, it worked perfectly before. The RDP port had been changed from 3389 ( multiple machines one external ip). We have the correct firewall settings I can telnet to the...
  10. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 1903 rdp bug