Windows 10: Big problem with my desktop screen!

Discus and support Big problem with my desktop screen! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, please help me when you can and see this post. I have a Samsung LS27F354FHUXEN led monitor on a 1050 video card installed on a PC with windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EmanuelEmy7, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Big problem with my desktop screen!

Hi, please help me when you can and see this post. I have a Samsung LS27F354FHUXEN led monitor on a 1050 video card installed on a PC with windows 10 2004 May 2020 update and I have a problem. When I right-click on the display settings it suddenly lights up at 70, on a washed-out white background, changing the settings I saved from the nvdia control panel and the monitor menu. Do you have any idea how to proceed to prevent this from happening again? Thanks.

:)

EmanuelEmy7, Jun 23, 2020

2. windows 10 screen to big

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Follow the methods provided below.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to change the screen resolution.

Method 1: Change display resolution.

• Right click on desktop.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click on Advance display settings.
    • Under resolution drop down, you can select the option 1920x1080.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 desktop icons too big

Hi Warren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I can understand your concern. Let me assist you further on the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Hover the mouse on View.
    • Select Medium or Short as per your desire.
    • Check if it helps.

Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Big problem with my desktop screen!

Windows 10 desktop icons too big

thanks, was very helpful

NormaDudley, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Big problem with my desktop screen!

1. Big problem with my desktop screen! - Similar Threads - Big problem desktop

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big problem with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with my laptop: I wanted to import some videos from one laptop to my main laptop, so I took the hard drive out and connected it to my main laptop, thinking it would be okay. It asked me for permission to view the files so I did it, and successfully transferred the files. When I put back the...
  4. Big problem with my laptop

Big problem with my laptop: I wanted to import some videos from one laptop to my main laptop, so I took the hard drive out and connected it to my main laptop, thinking it would be okay. It asked me for permission to view the files so I did it, and successfully transferred the files. When I put back the...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  6. Big Problem

Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  7. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  9. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...
  10. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...