Windows 10: Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not...

Discus and support Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello.about 1 year have this problem.i have 2 station. one is windows 10 build 19042 and other is mac os.i have 2 tablet and 2 phone with 4G and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Manigroup, May 13, 2021.

1. Manigroup Win User

Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not...

hello.about 1 year have this problem.i have 2 station. one is windows 10 build 19042 and other is mac os.i have 2 tablet and 2 phone with 4G and 4.5G.use tablet and phone like wifi hotspot and use tethering usb.when use browser for upload nothing problem but when use any ftp software, only windows have problem. for first start upload speed is about 20Mb after 5 second speed decreases about 300kb. this test on macos not problem.reinstalled many more widows 10 and 7. update all drivers.i do test on my laptop and 4 other PCs.testing with friends cellphone.i do any commant for reset and refre

:)

Manigroup, May 13, 2021

2. Suggest FTP client

i need a ftp client like smartftp in which i can add files to upload in queue and i can set schedule time like from 2am to 7pm etc.. after 7am or completing upload it should shutdown my laptop automatically..

using windows vista homeemium..
    actually i was satisfied with smartftp but it stopped working now..i think trial copy expired..

so suggest me which ftp client i should use?

freebird_9924, May 13, 2021
  3. s1rrah Win User
    The STRANGEST WinXP FTP problem EVER!!!

System: Windows XP Home
    DSL provider: Att

I can't upload via FTP.

That's the problem ...

I can copy files from remote servers to my local rig without any problems ... but uploads via FTP ... be it via SmartFTP, CoreFTP or the built in Windows Explorer FTP function ... just don't function.

Well ... I guess I should qualify ...

I *CAN* upload any file to my web server that happens to be below 1 kilobyte (1000k), but anything over that times out ... craps out ... doesn't copy ... generally resulting in a zero byte file on my web server.

I've also attempted uploads to other public servers ... like the internet archive (www.archive.org) and they crap out as well.

This just started happening and it's the strangest problem I've ever encountered (at least in the past year or so).

The only thing that has changed since the time I could succesfully copy files to a web server via FTP and the time when I couldn't (like, now) ... is that we just this week changed DSL providers from HAL PC to AT&T.

But why in the h3ll would that affect my ability to upload files via FTP???

*Confused Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not... :confused:

s1rrah, May 13, 2021
  4. KC4MHH Win User

Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not...

Uploading to FTP site from Windows 10

I have a personal server (Windows 2008) with a public FTP area to share photos and geneaolgy files between members of our family. Problem is many of them do not have or understand a standalone FTP program and while they can easily download using Edge or
    Explorer, they cannot upload files.

Is there an easy way to either upload files from Edge, IE, or directly from File Explorer to my FTP site?

KC4MHH, May 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Big Problem With Upload ftp with software like filzella or another on Windows but not... - Similar Threads - Big Problem Upload

2. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  3. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  4. Big drop in upload speeds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Big drop in upload speeds: Something strange has started happening with my Internet connection speeds. I'm using an ASUS RT-AX86U, which I've had for about 3 weeks and I've tested the speeds on my two Windows 10 laptops (version 19041.450), an Huawei Notepad Lite and a Galaxy A3 mobile phone. I'm on...
  5. Windows firewall problem uploading files to server with ftp client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows firewall problem uploading files to server with ftp client: Hi, I have problem with files upload to server. I tired with Filezilla and Cyberduck and both have same symptoms. Op. system Windows 10. Both ftp clients start uploading files and its take some minutes (10-15) and after that file upload finish and upload stopping. Messages...
  6. Windos firewall problem then uploading files to server with ftp client

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windos firewall problem then uploading files to server with ftp client: Hi, I have problem with files upload to server. I tired with Filezilla and Cyberduck and both have same symptoms. Op. system Windows 10. Both ftp clients start uploading files and its take some minutes (10-15) and after that file upload finish and upload stopping. Messages...
  7. Problem with FTP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with FTP: several times File transferring betweem my computers suddenly canceled while my files was transferring. Why? I'm sure my router has no problem. submitted by /u/navid_sp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx4yga/problem_with_ftp/
  8. Ftp upload issues with windows 10

Ftp upload issues with windows 10: Our church only has dsl avaliable to the area, so we currently have 8 runs of 25up 5down dsl from telus bonded by skyway west. It works decently all except for one thing our ftp uploads are very slow 250kb/s downloads are fine. It is a windows only issue and upload speeds are...
  9. File Share like FTP in Window 10 Pro

File Share like FTP in Window 10 Pro: I can't fine any tutorial if is possible to make a file host / share like FTP but with Windows 10. To connect with \\IP and to be visible for all the internet. Not Home Group, Not My Network. + i have a router. Need windows server for that ? Thanks. 127563
  10. Filezilla and any FTP software having slow upload and download windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    Filezilla and any FTP software having slow upload and download windows 10 Pro: Hello I have windows 10 pro latest updated at 20 Feb 2019. I have 100 MBPS Lease line. When i download through normal browser (Firefox or IE) download do not go beyond 150 to 200 Kbps rate. I daily use Filezilla FTP and over there rate is 200 to 250 Kbps. I have already...