Windows 10: Big problem with windows defender

Discus and support Big problem with windows defender in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello everyone, I've been having an issue occurring several times for me. Windows defender stops working. I've tried a bunch of things on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Akiroki, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Big problem with windows defender

Big problem with windows defender 0cEqeKJ5PWFEJKcmukC9HvWaWjzdba6eddvMYJpWYzw.jpg

Hello everyone,

I've been having an issue occurring several times for me. Windows defender stops working. I've tried a bunch of things on prompt cmd like sfc scannow and the restorehealth thing (not entirely sure what they do). The best solution i've found so far is restore the computer while keeping files. I've even done complete restoration but eventually the problem comes back at some point a few weeks later. I joined some pics about the problem. It's in french sorry about that but anyway it's quite empty I know that's not good. The computer seems to run pretty smoothly besides that but no antivirus is not good.

So I'll take any advices you guys have.

Thank you

https://preview.redd.it/nwxcgjtfe7t...bp&s=c72ee1c9be02c22306bd8f5953a35d9bc28281e2

https://preview.redd.it/kr6vkntfe7t...bp&s=dddcf41133bddb8a0e5363a0b8e75d2a3c1af1fd

submitted by /u/Akiroki
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Akiroki, Apr 16, 2020

2. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, May 23, 2020
  3. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, May 23, 2020
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Big problem with windows defender

Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Big problem with windows defender

1. Big problem with windows defender - Similar Threads - Big problem defender

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  4. Big Problem

Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  7. Big problem with windows!

Big problem with windows!: I am not the smartest when it comes to computer problems but I can't seem to fix this. First, my settings aren't showing certain options and when I search for the missing settings like personalization, the tab comes up in the search bar but when i click on it nothing happens....
  8. Big problem with windows!

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  10. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...