Windows 10: BIG PROBLEM

Discus and support BIG PROBLEM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Yama Andrew, Feb 22, 2019.

1. BIG PROBLEM

Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched for it. I tried many things, and accidentaly, i tried one thing wich f**ked me up. I created an user account (and i forgot to give to it Administrator privilleges) and then i deleted my Administrator account. After that, the problem keeps being here, when i saw this, it was too late (Actually is one program wich i have to disable) but the problem is that i don't have Administrator acces now. I tried to set it from computer CMD. that one from SHIFT + restart. But the old user just put an password on it and i can't acces the command promp because of it (I can't contact that user anymore, cuz i changed my number). Now i can't even create an administrator account, i can't install files cuz i don't have admin. AND THE BIG PROBLEM IS, I CAN'T EVEN INSTALL NEW WINDOWS

I tried to reinstall windows 10 with some friends on SSD but we got an error ''Windows cannot open the required file D:/Sources/install.esd. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007000D''. We're booted it into a Rufus. We tried to install it into an HDD too, maybe the problem was with my SSD, but the problem was the same. We rebooted it like 10 times, everytime we downloaded other versions or types, but the error was the same. (First time we downloaded it from Microsoft itself, but nothing).

Can someone help me with those huge problems? I don't have administrator acces, i can't repair the constant refresh, and i can't even install the WINDOWS. I am a lucky person BIG PROBLEM :)))

:)

Yama Andrew, Feb 22, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

BIG PROBLEM

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

BIG PROBLEM

1. BIG PROBLEM - Similar Threads - BIG PROBLEM

2. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  3. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  4. unanswered: very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unanswered: very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  5. I have a very big problem of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  6. I have a very big problem of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  7. I have a very big problem of my account

8. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  9. very big problem repair windows

very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  10. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade