Windows 10: Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.

Discus and support Big problems here in Bristol with gmail. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone - started getting erratic problems with gmail Sat/Sun. However today was OK earlier this morning - but now (16-06) it is inoperative... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Skofab, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Skofab Win User

Big problems here in Bristol with gmail.

Hi everyone - started getting erratic problems with gmail Sat/Sun. However today was OK earlier this morning - but now (16-06) it is inoperative effectively.
    Gmail takes a long time to load OR not at all. 5 Minutes later it loads instantly !!!!!
    Click on compose button - nothing
    Click on sent button - nothing
    Click on all mail - nothing
    Also having problems with googles '31' calendar.
    All my windows machines are effected, BUT, my android tablets operate without problems.

Anyone else having problems of this nature with gmail?

PS - forgot to mention that inbox also will not open individual received mail items

:)

Skofab, Jan 7, 2019
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Jan 7, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Sam Gupta Win User

Gmail error code

Same problem here. All Gmail contacts disappeared sometime this morning (4/2). The problem happened both on a Lumia 920 and a Lumia 520.

Error code: 801901FS

Steps tried so far:

• Tried to re-sync the account. No success.
    • I have tried deleting the account on the 520 and setting it up again. No success.
    • There was a suggestion on another thread that this may have to do with the pictures in the Gmaill contacts, so I also exported and re-imported the contacts on Gmail. No success.
    For what its worth, my work Office 365 email briefly had trouble syncing as well. Not sure if it is related or was caused by all the things I was trying.

If this is due to the http/https issue, I do hope that MS will push a quick fix.

Sam Gupta, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Big problems here in Bristol with gmail. - Similar Threads - Big problems here

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  4. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  5. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  6. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Big problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Big problem: Guys, i have a big problem I tried to install win 10 to an empty hardisk no windows installed, because C: directory was deleted. But a warning appeared "your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" with0xc000021 error code. I've read several articles, it is caused...
  8. a big problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a big problem: Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday i got the critical process died error randomly while playing games. I tried everything then went to reset my pc (with keep files) and now its stuck on 1%. What should i do? I really dont want to lose all my stuff as...
  9. I have a BIG problem here

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a BIG problem here: My Windows cant open sound menus, I work with music so I need this to work Then I try to uptade my Windows and I couldnt do It, my PC dont let me Then I try to format my PC, and I couldnt do It, happend an erro and nothings has changed I cant open msconfig neither CMD...
  10. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems in bristol