Windows 10: Big problems windows 10

Discus and support Big problems windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shawkeee, May 17, 2017.

1. Shawkeee Win User

Big problems windows 10

Hi
    Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed.
    That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs.

My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found!
    I wanna reinstall windows 10 but even that i can't do something is blocking everything!!

Pleas some help ?

Sorry bad english.

:)

Shawkeee, May 17, 2017

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, May 17, 2017
  3. upgraded to windows 10 big big big problems

hi i upgraded to windows 10 about a week age {big mistake} it was a bit like little red riding hood syndrome got the reminder to up grade from windows 7 to windows 10 ALL YOUR FILES WILL REMAIN RIGHT WHERE YOU LEFT THEM but they didn't and i am really stuck
    i am a builder not a computer programmer and i now was left looking at a blank screen which after upgrading, i managed to find out that my laptop had to be plugged into an external screen to allow me to get it back running which i did that problem solved.
    next issue was home screen is missing all my old shortcuts not a big problem as i will try put them back on when i have time. my biggest and most FRUSTRATING PROBLEM lies with not been able to access all my word documents when i bought the laptop i had to
    buy word document separate which i did

now its gone when i open a document i just get a heap of symbols. i cant do this in my business sell something {word starter 2010, word documents}and then take it away when a newer version comes out.

i am really upset and frustrated with this i have tried to recover this but cant and have been locked out of my business laptop for over a week now with customers needing information and other work needing doing

sorry about the rant but help help please

Gerard Cur, May 17, 2017
  4. 51sandman Win User

Big problems windows 10

Sounds like you got yourself on a non administrator account does it ask for a password when you try to install a program or delete program.

51sandman, May 17, 2017
  5. Shawkeee Win User
    No i'm on admin account it dont ask for password when i try to install a program it says a error because it can't write to registery! but i just wanna reinstall to factory settings but i did everything i could think of

Windows 10 installation cd
    Windows 10 installation usb
    Systemrestore

But everything fails

Thanks for your time !

Shawkeee, May 17, 2017
  6. enigma101 Win User
    So you cannot clean install from USB or DVD during boot-up?

enigma101, May 21, 2017
  7. Shawkeee Win User
    i solved it ! The only solution whas to put the hdd in another computer as a second hdd and format it.

Shawkeee, May 21, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

Big problems windows 10

Probably the safest way. We'll never know now, but my guess is that some malware had blocked access to the registry. A format would have wiped that clean.

Bree, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Big problems windows 10

1. Big problems windows 10 - Similar Threads - Big problems

2. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  3. How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I fix a big screen resolution problem??: I suddenly changed the settings of display resolution and it's showing too big a screen .. and now I can't fix this ...how can I fix this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-a-big-screen-resolution-problem/b7f6a29d-57f5-4d19-bf0c-8bc5ff4ca49c
  4. unanswered: very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unanswered: very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  5. I have a very big problem of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  6. I have a very big problem of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a very big problem of my account: Hello, I recently discovered that my Microsoft account has been compromised, and it has left me feeling incredibly vulnerable and anxious. The realization that unauthorized individuals have gained access to my personal information is deeply unsettling. It's a violation of my...
  7. I have a very big problem of my account

8. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  9. very big problem repair windows

very big problem repair windows: computer doesn't boot into windowsnothing in the "advanced options" of Windows Recovery Environment works, they all failedhow to find the specific window version of a computer can you find that info in the - bios settings - Windows Recovery Environment - or anywhere...
  10. very big problem repair windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade