Windows 10: BIG Question About activating Windows 10

Discus and support BIG Question About activating Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So I had just recently bought parts for a PC and had him build it for me and to make sure everything was set up properly. I however didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Registel25, Apr 17, 2020.

1. BIG Question About activating Windows 10

BIG Question About activating Windows 10 lJtB-ZWTLyPJK-ti8LiDQBYwke7M8TfvUDdH3cedWuE.jpg

So I had just recently bought parts for a PC and had him build it for me and to make sure everything was set up properly. I however didn't buy a license key because i knew i would have like a 30 day trial or something like that but i was confused as to why i hadn't had any warnings to buy a genuine license. So i decided to go into the store to buy a license but as click buy genuine windows 10, In the windows Store It doesn't do anything. So i went to the activation on my startup menu and its saying Windows is activated using your organizations activation service. So im wondering if somehow he used a product key to not make it possible to change licenses :'( please help

https://preview.redd.it/4h8ucy4fubt...bp&s=45b98e69d0bd20d65473c64f53b0a4b0ac522f40

submitted by /u/Registel25
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Registel25, Apr 17, 2020
  2. OneMoar Win User

Windows 10 activation question

do the upgrade
    it should activate automatically when online
    if you want todo a clean install after that simply boot from your windows 10 installation media and when prompted for a key during install/post install select skip ..
    it will re-activate within 5M of being online

OneMoar, Apr 17, 2020
  3. AsRock Win User
    Windows 10 activation question

Mine finally did although it was about 6 or so hours after as it was saying failed to activate.

AsRock, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

BIG Question About activating Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

BIG Question About activating Windows 10

1. BIG Question About activating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BIG Question activating

2. Question about Windows activation keys.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Windows activation keys.: I want to buy a cheap and legal activation key from Microsoft website itself, but The Microsoft website is a maze and always keeps getting me to other places that don't seem to have an answer, please where to buy? I don't want an enterprise or student or organization license,...
  3. Question about windows activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Question about windows activation: When i got my PC, it came with windows already activated, but soon i started getting the "Your windows license will expire soon" error.And after a bit of time, I started seeing the "Activate Windows" thing at the bottom right of my screen. When i check in the windows...
  4. Questions about Windows 10 Pro activation.

Questions about Windows 10 Pro activation.: Hello, community! Maybe my question will sound dumb to you but I am getting confused. So, little backstory, recently I bought CD-key for Windows 10 Professional from third party seller. Everything went fine I entered the key and it shows that Windows had been activated...
  5. Question about Windows 10 activation

Question about Windows 10 activation: Is it possible to activate Windows 10 home by Windows 10 Pro product key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-about-windows-10-activation/536e7b15-17e1-4281-9844-9fd85dccd0c0
  6. Question about Windows 10 Activation???

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about Windows 10 Activation???: I bought a Asus laptop (model X555LAB) a while back. Had the hard drive fail on me countless times and factory resetted it many times. A while back I decided to delete windows and replace it with linux. Just now, I decided to remove linux and reinstall windows 10 (which came...
  7. Question about windows 10 activation on laptop!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about windows 10 activation on laptop!!: Good day everyone. Sorry for the weird question but it is my first time using windows 10. I just installed windows 10 home on my laptop (i had 8.1 previously) and i found that my new windows 10 is already activated and no need to insert a key. It says windows 10 is activated...
  8. Big thanks and a question about Tutorials

in Windows 10 Support
    Big thanks and a question about Tutorials: First, I have to give big, big thanks to the guys who write all these tutorials. Even if I think I know how to accomplish a task, it's still very nice to get an expert opinion. My question: How do you guys all decide which topics need tutorials? How do you find the time to...
  9. Question about Windows 10 "big version" updates

Question about Windows 10 "big version" updates: OS upgrades have never been exactly clean, they usually present issues that seem completely random. People have often said that if you upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 that as soon as you're done, do a Reset this PC immediately after because God knows what kind of stuff...
  10. Two questions about activating Windows 10

Two questions about activating Windows 10: Good day all, First of all, sorry if this has been posted countless of times before but I couldn't find an answer that specifically suited my situation. In 2015, I have upgraded my Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10. After that, I did a clean install of Windows 10 and was...