Windows 10: Big Red X through theicons for my usb and memory card using w10 and Epson 3640 printer

Discus and support Big Red X through theicons for my usb and memory card using w10 and Epson 3640 printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; USB An error occurred while reconnecting Y to \\Epson266CFF\USBSTORAGE. Microsoft Windows Network.THe network path was not found. This connection has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RalphSchlesinger, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Big Red X through theicons for my usb and memory card using w10 and Epson 3640 printer

USB An error occurred while reconnecting Y to \\Epson266CFF\USBSTORAGE. Microsoft Windows Network.THe network path was not found. This connection has not been restored.

Basically the same for the memory card.

:)

RalphSchlesinger, Apr 6, 2019
  2. markg2 Win User

Epson Printer Mem card slot will not delete

I added an Epson WF-3640 printer several days ago. The printer has a USB slot and a memory card slot. Several associated, network problems arose.

1. I had flash drives in both of the two available Netgear Nighthawk USB ports. The network had designed those drives as Z and Y.

2. Remarkably, after installing the Epson, the network named the Vacant Epson memory card port Y.

3. (Not realizing this at the time) I inserted a flash drive in the Epson's USB port. The network named that drive Z.

4. I unplugged the Epson, rebooted the computer and the router with the following results:
    a. When I reinserted the flash drives into the router, although the router's corresponding status LED's light up, explorer does not see the drives.
    b. If I plug either of the two 'router' flash drives into the computer explorer sees them.
    c. Despite the Epson still powered off, the router and computer being rebooted twice, explores still sees the Epson memory card as drive Y. Clicking on or attempting to disconnect the memory card apparently just confuses the OS (screenshots attached).

My easiest solution although not preferred is to buy an Anker powered 9 port USB hub and forget using the router. However, that still leaves the problem of the 'phantom' Epson memory card appearing on the network as a drive?

markg2, Apr 6, 2019
  3. DanielP1 Win User
    USB and memory card storage

I've got Windows 10. Just installed new printer( EPSON XP-760 WI-FI).

looked on my PC Hard Drive and this is what I found.

A big RED X through the icons for my usb and Memory Card.

This is what it read:-

(USB) An error occurred while reconnecting Y: to L:
    \\EPSON266CFF\USBSTORAGE.

Microsoft Windows Network: The network path was not found.

This connection HAS NOT BEEN RESTORED.

(MEMORY CARD) An error occurred while reconnecting Z: to L:
    \\EPSON266CFF\MEMORYCARD.

Microsoft Windows Network: The network path was not found.

This connection HAS NOT BEEN RESTORED.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

DanielP1, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Monkey57 Win User

Big Red X through theicons for my usb and memory card using w10 and Epson 3640 printer

Monkey57, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Big Red X through theicons for my usb and memory card using w10 and Epson 3640 printer

1. Big Red X through theicons for my usb and memory card using w10 and Epson 3640 printer - Similar Threads - Big Red through

2. Red x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red x: I have a red x on applications on my desktop how dp I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/e34d33a4-3abb-436f-b62c-3428c362e2d8
  3. HDDs icons with big red X

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HDDs icons with big red X: All of my HDDs icons, except for the one with the system, have changed to this: [img] I searched and found that it could be related to OneDrive or Dropbox, but I never installed the latter, so my guess is the culprit might be the former. Here in the forum I found a...
  4. epson 3640 printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    epson 3640 printer.: Having trouble while printing from the windows 10. when you select print in goes into a different window related to a fax and asks for details of a recipients etc. also the print is so small you can not read if you are able to print...
  5. red x

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red x: I have a red x though my live messenger how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/ccfafb8d-1b43-4260-be00-12bfa5b1aad7
  6. My windows 10 apps shows Big red X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows 10 apps shows Big red X: I have been getting this for the last month and I have searched the net but didn't find a fix. this is my problem I lost all the correct icons to windows app form the store that comes with windows and I keep getting other icons instead or sometimes they are just seethrough....
  7. RED X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RED X: Just got a new computer and there is a red x next to desktop, pictures ...how do I get rid of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-x/76bfe88e-f667-4d00-b796-7fa0fb112fdd
  8. Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot connect my Epson WF-3640 printer to Win 10 desktop wirelessly: Need help connecting Win 10 desktop to Epson Wireless printer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/cannot-connect-my-epson-wf-3640-printer-to-win-10/09ecdb17-7fd6-480a-b2b3-63b6f0245881
  9. HOW TO REGSTRATOR MY EPSON WORKFORCE WF 3640

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW TO REGSTRATOR MY EPSON WORKFORCE WF 3640: HOW DO I REGISTRATER MY EPSON WORKFORCE WF 360 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/how-to-regstrator-my-epson-workforce-wf-3640/b8110f84-6d5d-45a2-b7f2-afd942ad8485
  10. W10 update knocks out epson printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    W10 update knocks out epson printer: I have just installed the latest W10 update (version 1803) and can no longer print. I have an Epson EPL-6100 laser which is now 15 years old or so but this morning it was still working OK; now it is not. The Bonjour wizard does not help and Windows does not even detect it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. red xthrought the memory card