Windows 10: big roblox ping with good internet.

Discus and support big roblox ping with good internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a huge ping for a month in roblox. Sometimes there were around 300-400 pings and sometimes 100,000. I wrote to the support but they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CayroMx4, Feb 22, 2021.

1. CayroMx4 Win User

big roblox ping with good internet.

Hello, I have had a huge ping for a month in roblox. Sometimes there were around 300-400 pings and sometimes 100,000. I wrote to the support but they couldn't do anything there. They helped me for 2 weeks but nothing happened. this only happens in this game, I thought to ask you a question. I downloaded the latest version from Microsoft, but it did not help either. I even restored the system to the factory state. Sometimes it's worse, sometimes it's better. After a system recovery it was even fine but then it kept growing again. Roblox support doesn't know how to help me. I hope someone here will help me. Below I will try to list all the solutions I used, although there are a lot of them. - create a new windows account - uninstalling and installing the game -Resetting the browser network settings -Disable firewall / antivirus or port unblocking -Start roblox directly from the robloxlauncher file -Download the latest version of the game -System Restore - getting closer to the router. It was still a bit, none of it helped, I used the advice from the Roblox support but it also didn't work .. I have wi-fi quite fast. I searched through some topics on this topic but it didn't help either. I even used vpn but that wasn't very helpful.

:)

CayroMx4, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Feb 22, 2021
  3. Can ping but not browse

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Please follow the methods mentioned below:

Method 1: We need to check the status of the Internet Connection on your computer. Please follow the steps and let us know the status.

Follow the steps:

Step 1: Internet Connection troubleshooter.

• Press the Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search box and then press
      Enter.
    • Select Troubleshooting. Click on
      view all and select Internet Connections.
    • Click next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Step 2: Perform Network adapter troubleshooter.

• Press Windows Key + W on the keyboard.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search tab and press
      Enter.
    • Click View all on left panel.
    • Click Network Adapter, new window will popup.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    Step 3: Run a ping test and check if any packets are lost. Refer the steps.

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Command Prompt (Administrator).
    • In Command prompt, type the following command
    • Ping www.msn.com
    • Check if there are any packets are lost.
    Method 2:

Step 1: One of the components of the Internet connection on your computer is a built-in set of instructions called TCP/IP. TCP/IP can sometimes become damaged or corrupted. If
    you cannot connect to the Internet and you have tried all other methods to resolve the problem, TCP/IP might be causing it.

Let’s reset the winsock entries and TCP/IP stack and to troubleshoot the issue further.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X together and select
      Command Prompt (admin).
    • Type the following command and hit Enter after each:
    • netsh winsock reset catalog (reset winsock entries)
    • netsh int ip reset reset.log hit (reset TCP/IP stack)
    • Reboot the computer and check.
    Step2:
    Flush your computer's DNS cache.

• From Start screen, type command prompt.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt
      and choose Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, type the following commands. Press Enter after each command.
    ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

Also I suggest you to refer to the below articles and check if it helps.

Why can't I connect to the Internet?

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Connect to the Internet

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/connect-internet#1TC=windows-10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 22, 2021
  4. andrewsmc Win User

ROBLOX anyone?

Saw this today and I was curious if anyone has played it yet? Seems like a knockoff minecraft. But actually looks good!

Their YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/roblox

big roblox ping with good internet. [​IMG]

andrewsmc, Feb 22, 2021
Thema:

1. big roblox ping with good internet. - Similar Threads - big roblox ping

2. Roblox ping spiking up in reds even with wired internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox ping spiking up in reds even with wired internet: Alright, I'm not too sure when this has started, but lately, my Roblox has been incredibly laggy every now and then. Please do not say its my internet and do not say its cause of my drivers. I have just now updated 10 drivers with Driver Easy. My pc has wired internet, its...
  3. Roblox ping spiking up in reds even with wired internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox ping spiking up in reds even with wired internet: Alright, I'm not too sure when this has started, but lately, my Roblox has been incredibly laggy every now and then. Please do not say its my internet and do not say its cause of my drivers. I have just now updated 10 drivers with Driver Easy. My pc has wired internet, its...
  4. Roblox ping spiking up in reds even with wired internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Roblox Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Ping Spikes: Recently for the past month or so, I've noticed my ping randomly spikes on Roblox. This ONLY happens on Roblox and nothing else. It spikes up super high, surpassing 1000. My internet is fine and I have no problems with other games. It has become unplayable on most games and...
  6. Roblox Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox Ping Spikes: Recently for the past month or so, I've noticed my ping randomly spikes on Roblox. This ONLY happens on Roblox and nothing else. It spikes up super high, surpassing 1000. My internet is fine and I have no problems with other games. It has become unplayable on most games and...
  7. Roblox Ping Spikes

8. very big ping 100k ms

very big ping 100k ms: Hello, I have had a huge ping for a month in roblox. Sometimes there were around 300-400 pings and sometimes 100,000. I wrote to the support but they couldn't do anything there. They helped me for 2 weeks but nothing happened. this only happens in this game, I thought to ask...
  9. Roblox ping issue

Roblox ping issue: For the past few months I have been very, VERY laggy in every Roblox game I play. The issue randomly started happening out of nowhere, I was fine months before but then "boom" my ping started spiking to very degrees. I have done multiple speedtests and it generally says I...
  10. Ping spiking to 1000 in every game on Roblox with good internet

Ping spiking to 1000 in every game on Roblox with good internet: Alright, so before you say it's my internet, it's not. I can watch 4k videos without any buffering and every other application that needs a strong internet download speed runs perfectly fine. It's just Roblox, and I don't know what to do about it. Every 3 seconds my ping goes...