Windows 10: big Sound problem with realtek runing on windows 10 pro ?

Discus and support big Sound problem with realtek runing on windows 10 pro ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a problem installing Realtek Hd Driver on windows 10 pro . this is out of order windows update .can you help . thanks Pc Tower.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PcTower, May 21, 2019.

1. PcTower Win User

big Sound problem with realtek runing on windows 10 pro ?

I am having a problem installing Realtek Hd Driver on windows 10 pro . this is out of order windows update .can you help .

thanks Pc Tower.

:)

PcTower, May 21, 2019
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, May 21, 2019
  3. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey!

I have
    • Realtek ALC 1150, and
    • Hardware ID says MMDEVAPI\AudioEndpoints
    • MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon
    • Windows 10 Pro Version 1607, Build 14393.1198, cmd says Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
    This is how it looks!
    Screenshot

What do I have to do to get DTSx and DDL working?

I'd appreciate help so much, I'm happy to provide more info!

BIG FAT THANKS TO DJ URKO

Screenshot

JustWantSomeNiceSound, May 21, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 21, 2019
Thema:

1. big Sound problem with realtek runing on windows 10 pro ? - Similar Threads - big Sound problem

2. Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek: I can not by any means get sound from my speakers which answer to the Realtek driver. I do get sound from my monitor speakers, which answer to the Intel driver. I have found nothing on Google which has helped, and things I used to do in the past no longer work. I have seen...
  3. Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Problem with Windows 11 22H2 Realtek: I can not by any means get sound from my speakers which answer to the Realtek driver. I do get sound from my monitor speakers, which answer to the Intel driver. I have found nothing on Google which has helped, and things I used to do in the past no longer work. I have seen...
  4. Big problem with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem with windows 10: My PC don't start correctly and it gives me the error Critical Process Died. It can't fix itself, but it gives me this information: E:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt ... And I can't restore the system because it says "you need to enable system security in this...
  5. A big problem in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A big problem in Windows 10: Sir, Open windows 10 and windows show black screen and windows not open we try to go system recovery mode but only show black screen and i am not go to system recovery mode i try to backup from windows iso file but we try to and after booting setting only show black...
  6. Realtek 5.1 sound problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek 5.1 sound problem: Hello to all. First of all, my apologies for my poor English. I will do my best for minimum mistakes. Two days ago i have made the update from 1709 version to 1803. Many problems with device compatibility, but i manage to fix them, except one. I don't have 5.1 sound...
  7. Realtek 5.1 sound problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek 5.1 sound problem: Hello to all. First of all, my apologies for my poor English. I will do my best for minimum mistakes. Two days ago i have made the update from 1709 version to 1803. Many problems with device compatibility, but i manage to fix them, except one. I don't have 5.1 sound...
  8. Realtek sound problem

Realtek sound problem: Hi guys, can someone help me find if there is a realtek driver for win10 that supports DTS neo. I was forced to go back to win7 for that matter. Once i used one driver that worked with win 10 but i lost it and can't find compatible now*Smile 74839
  9. RealTek HD sound problem

RealTek HD sound problem: Hello, I've been installing the latest drivers from realtek audio, both from Reaktek website and automatic updates. Whenever I install it the sound is bugged. I hear trash noise and the volume is super low. I have to revert back to the windows 10 generic driver and sound...
  10. Big problems windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Big problems windows 10: Hi Yesterday i wanna start my computer and i wanna log in but all my passwords changed. That problem i solved myself but now that i'm logged in i cant install programs or delete programs. My pc is so slow now and i did a virus scan but nothing found! I wanna...