Windows 10: Big system freeze everytime, help

Discus and support Big system freeze everytime, help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jan Kozerski, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Big system freeze everytime, help

I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft running app appeared and crashed my game. Ive read about it, and I updated Microsoft Visual Library, and deleted some olds which couldve been a mistake. But it looked like they werent deleted and I could still see them in all apps steering panel. Anyway, I wanted to check if this helped with my game, then again freezing start

:)

Jan Kozerski, Mar 19, 2024
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 19, 2024
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 19, 2024
  4. Big system freeze everytime, help

COD:MW2 , cod4 freeze bug strikes back!!!

Maybe listing System RAM and OS would be helpful too

HalfAHertz, Mar 19, 2024
Thema:

Big system freeze everytime, help

1. Big system freeze everytime, help - Similar Threads - Big system freeze

2. Big system freeze everytime, help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big system freeze everytime, help: I got a big problem after installing TransculentTB, system was working normally for few days then it randomly started to freeze after few seconds. Looked like it repaired itself because today I could normally use pc. Then while playing a game, some error about microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 freez everytime: Hello. I have a big problem with my hp laptop.I don't know what is the problem exactly, but hardware seems to work properly. All drivers and windows are up-to-date. 22H2.What is the problem? my laptop won't start properly.it will boot if after power on i press F10bios...
  4. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 freez everytime: Hello. I have a big problem with my hp laptop.I don't know what is the problem exactly, but hardware seems to work properly. All drivers and windows are up-to-date. 22H2.What is the problem? my laptop won't start properly.it will boot if after power on i press F10bios...
  5. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 freez everytime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. System files too big

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System files too big: Hello, I have a bootcamp partition on my Mac for Windows 10. I allocated approx. 1000 GB for Windows. As of today, the System Files folder is 847 GB, and I can't understand why I have tried searching for the largest files on my system, and for some reason, I can't make...
  8. Whole system freezes, nothing helps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whole system freezes, nothing helps.: So about a week ago I bought a new computer with windows 10 and it crashed today, when i turned it on and moved my mouse (even on login screen) the sytem completely freezed (same happens in safe mode). And I received a bsod saying that a critical process died. It doesn't let...
  9. Need help with system freeze (No BSOD)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with system freeze (No BSOD): Hello, As mentioned in the title, I have been having issues with random freezes on my PC and wanted to upload my dmp files in hopes that someone might know how to help me. I have noticed that of all the times the system freeze occurred, I was watching videos on YouTube...
  10. A big mistake help

in Windows 10 Support
    A big mistake help: I made a big mistake. my Dell crashed and my girlfriend used the warranty to have Dell fix it. In doing so they wiped my enter drive and all its partitions. Is there anyway I can get them back with forensic software or something? By the way I made a Mac... boot disk. If I...