Windows 10: Big wifi probloem

Discus and support Big wifi probloem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been having a big issue everytime when I connect to the wifiit only last a few mins and I can't connect to it anymore it shows no inter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Vipernatsu, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Big wifi probloem

I have been having a big issue everytime when I connect to the wifiit only last a few mins and I can't connect to it anymore it shows no inter connection when it does that I have no choice but to to restart the computer all over again and that keeps happening over and over and over again and it never stop and instead of showing the wifi sign it shows the Ethernet sign with a and X over it just like in this screen shot when I looked into this problem it my hardware has a problem or something when I tried network troubleshooter it just says "plug in and ethernet cable even though this computer should be able to work with a Ethernet cable Big wifi probloem a5a899ce-955d-4a58-a758-d6238ebbe8e6?upload=true.png

:)

Vipernatsu, Feb 23, 2020
  2. cheetahfm Win User

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Big wifi probloem

Qualcomm Atheros Wifi Lagg.

Hello Luke,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

• Have you installed any drivers for the WiFi card?
    Try updating the drivers and check if the issue persists.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update the Wifi drivers.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select the device manager.
    • Right-click your Wireless/Wi-Fi devices.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Big wifi probloem

1. Big wifi probloem - Similar Threads - Big wifi probloem

2. big problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    big problem: Okay, so this is going to be a lot. i had a windows 7 home license but later i upgraded to windows 11 home from windows 10 HOME then i upgraded to windows 11 pro then i needed to activate windows i tried deleteing the windows.old folder but later it said more than 1 day later...
  3. Big Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big Problem: Welcome.I have cleared some data by shift + delete from C:\Users\HP\AppData\Local By mistake, I have some programs that do not work, such as Android Studio and AutoCAD Any solution?...
  4. My WIFI connection has big problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My WIFI connection has big problem: Recently, my laptop connection has had a big problem. After starting it, I cannot use WiFi. In the following image the wifi setting disappears.However, in hardware and connection properties, I saw it property as below:I had tried to reset the network in Settings. It works but...
  5. To big font

in Windows 10 Customization
    To big font: So i accidenlly put my font to big and now i cant use the destok can someone help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-big-font/5e9ce261-63d3-4985-9921-62f5d864b1ae
  6. Start Button and Search Bar Probloems

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button and Search Bar Probloems: I am having problems with my start button and search bar they don't respond the right click on the start button does work though. 129537
  7. Big mistake

Big mistake: I went into Personalise to change some settings and have as you can see picked something from Browse that has left me with a large grey bar at the top of the screen . Could someone please how I can get back to a normal screen? 119624
  8. W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect

W10 Unatttended sleep timer a BIG BIG BIG defect: The Windows Unattended Sleep timer does not work and never has. It should sleep the machine if and ONLY if it was a wakened from an unattended mode such as wake on LAN. Instead, it acts as though it is the regular sleep timer turning the machine off 2 minutes after I wake...
  9. Big mess

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Big mess: Just noticed this.... programs which store part of their info in user/documents are instead putting the info in the documents folder in OneDrive. This is confusing and not at all what I want. I use OneDrive as a place to store backupdata, I don't want my live stuff in MS's...
  10. The big picture.

in Windows 10 Support
    The big picture.: I've been thinking about all that's been mentioned about the "One version of Windows" and why they are doing it. This is something that just occurred to me. Right now, you have several versions of Windows to chose to install like Windows 7, and Windows 8.1, if you don't want...