Windows 10: Big Windows 10 issues

Discus and support Big Windows 10 issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm honestly starting to lose faith in windows... So here's my *main* and 1st issue. About a year ago (yes its been this long), my microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Luniie, Aug 11, 2020.

1. /u/Luniie Win User

Big Windows 10 issues

I'm honestly starting to lose faith in windows...

So here's my *main* and 1st issue. About a year ago (yes its been this long), my microsoft store started acting up by just not installing anything that i wanted, i needed to delete and reinstall minecraft one day and since that day, however long ago that was, its been "Starting Download" which really upsets me. (same with any other item i'd like to install)

So here i am like a year later trying every fix that didnt work last time i tried to fix it, and i decide to make sure that my windows is up to date, which always is/should be. Turns out my second issue is that i cant even 'check for updates' because along side that, right above 'check for updates' it says *Your device is missing important security and quality fixes*. So obviously i have a problem in windows but i cant fix it, guess why? settings app freezes when i press view update history, which is where i need to go to fix this issue. Its just constant chain reaction of issue after issue

Keep in mind im running genuine windows with no viruses whatsoever and this has been driving me crazy

submitted by /u/Luniie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Luniie, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 11, 2020
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Big Windows 10 issues

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

Big Windows 10 issues

1. Big Windows 10 issues - Similar Threads - Big issues

2. Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello, I'm having a big issues with my keyboard the specific letters and numbers: ''N, M,...: The specific letters and numbers: ''N, M, H, J, Y, U, 6, 7'' are not responding no matter how hard I tried to click, this occurred 2 days ago and I have to use the on-screen keyboard, I've done several ways online, It's very bad for someone who works online. Please help...
  3. Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP: I just reinstalled Windows 11 with Microsoft Support member and still have same crappy spell check issue.They denied it over and over again and I have spent 8 hours in troubleshooting.So the support guy goes lets just start over its a hardware problem or corrupt file. I say...
  4. Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Spell Check BIG ISSUE JAN 5 2024 HELPPPPPPPP: I just reinstalled Windows 11 with Microsoft Support member and still have same crappy spell check issue.They denied it over and over again and I have spent 8 hours in troubleshooting.So the support guy goes lets just start over its a hardware problem or corrupt file. I say...
  5. Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?: So I've bought myself new laptop recently and after some time I start to feel that my internet is working differently than before. I thought it was ISP problem or just bad days, because I have wi-fi and it could happen. After a while with these problems present I decided to...
  6. Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?

Big packet lose on my network. Have no idea what causes that issue?: So I've bought myself new laptop recently and after some time I start to feel that my internet is working differently than before. I thought it was ISP problem or just bad days, because I have wi-fi and it could happen. After a while with these problems present I decided to...
  7. big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update: I'm trying to fix the issue with this ***** update KB5029263 it's showing something didn't go as planned !!!!!!! I tried everything to fix this issue not working! and too many people had this issue Microsoft Team please help! i starting to think to destroy my laptop and buy...
  8. big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update

big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update: I'm trying to fix the issue with this ***** update KB5029263 it's showing something didn't go as planned !!!!!!! I tried everything to fix this issue not working! and too many people had this issue Microsoft Team please help! i starting to think to destroy my laptop and buy...
  9. ClientLicenseService Stopped working and Big issues from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ClientLicenseService Stopped working and Big issues from microsoft store: Hi.Recently not really, I've been encountering weird error from my windows.every AppX apps greyed outmicrosoft store 0MBand much more errorsand cannot install updates always failand most importantly, clip svc cannot be enabled though tried reg files from youtube,...
  10. ClientLicenseService Stopped working and Big issues from microsoft store

ClientLicenseService Stopped working and Big issues from microsoft store: Hi.Recently not really, I've been encountering weird error from my windows.every AppX apps greyed outmicrosoft store 0MBand much more errorsand cannot install updates always failand most importantly, clip svc cannot be enabled though tried reg files from youtube,...