Windows 10: BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?

Discus and support BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, is there anyway can I make my thumbnail bigger? its because of my laptop. Its Dell XPS 15 9560. 4k Screen. The thumbnail wont go any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amirabu, Apr 11, 2019.

1. amirabu Win User

BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP?

Hi Microsoft, is there anyway can I make my thumbnail bigger? its because of my laptop. Its Dell XPS 15 9560. 4k Screen. The thumbnail wont go any bigger. So its hard to have a fast look at my picture. Please help me.

I attach a screenshot so u can see how big the thumbnail can go.

BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP? [​IMG]

:)

amirabu, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Mosaab Win User

windows 10 photo thumbnails are always small with 4k screen

Hi, When I want to make the size of the pictures bigger, but I can not, it stays the same size

this does not work:view> Extra large Iconcrtl + mouse wheel I have Asus laptop with 4k Touch Screen

BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP? [​IMG]

Mosaab, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Apr 11, 2019
  4. JamesNN Win User

4k screen, icons and thumbnails appear too separated in file explorer

Items inside folders are shown too separate in my windows 10. It happens with images, other folders, ... all items, when displayed as EXTRA/LARGE/MEDIUM/SMALL ICONS.I was used to view my computer folders as "medium icons" but now it's painful. It's frustrating
    because you cannot see many files in the screen at the same time with such big spacing.

I tried to adjust "Window Metrics" in the registry (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics\IconSpacing). Now the Desktop icon separation is fine. Still, inside the folders, icons and thumbnails are not adjusted.

My system settings are:

• Scale and Layout 250% (recommended)
    • Display Resolution: 3840x2160 (recommended)
    • Windows 10 home 1709

When I set 100% scaling icons and thumbnails appear ok, but then menus and texts are too small. Icons and thumbnails are also fine when I set to lower resolutions, but I want to make use of the 4k screen, so it's not a good solution. So, in my understanding
    there could be two possible solutions:

1.Is there a solution for adjusting icon and thumbnail spacing inside folders? Then I can use the "extra large icons" view. Now, they appear too separate to be of any use (see image below).

2. It's possible to scale icons and thumbnails over 100% (255px)? It looks like while the rest of the system settings scale to 250%, icons and thumbnails remain 100%. (see below: large selected blue area that the thumbnail doesn't cover,
    when should).

Thanks in advance.

BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP? e846ac3e-36e4-4c81-bf9f-285b68b9f4ab.png

JamesNN, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. BIGGER THUMBNAIL IN 4K SCREEN LAPTOP? - Similar Threads - BIGGER THUMBNAIL SCREEN

2. ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?: I have a windows 10 and XPS 9500 15.6" 4k laptop. I really need the thumbnails to get a lot bigger in the explorer window but instead they stay the same but the spacing between the thumbnails is grown. IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 11?There is Windows cumulative updates...
  3. ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?: I have a windows 10 and XPS 9500 15.6" 4k laptop. I really need the thumbnails to get a lot bigger in the explorer window but instead they stay the same but the spacing between the thumbnails is grown. IS THIS STILL AN ISSUE WITH WINDOWS 11?There is Windows cumulative updates...
  4. ARE WINDOWS EXPOLRER'S "LARGE THUMBNAILS" STILL TINY IN 4K LAPTOP MONITORS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. image is bigger than the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    image is bigger than the screen: After an update I cannot see the edges of my screen, its like the screen has zoomed in and the edges are cut off. I have tried all the display settings, changed everything, nothing has worked. can anyone help me please? I am using a lenovo tablet/computer attached via HDMI...
  6. some app is bigger than the screen laptop on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    some app is bigger than the screen laptop on windows 10: [ATTACH] Dear all. I need help from you that my computer show some app is bigger than the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-app-is-bigger-than-the-screen-laptop-on/99baa409-8cff-4a1a-adae-7271c46d1c09
  7. make thumbnails bigger in win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    make thumbnails bigger in win 10: I can't find the fix I read to increase the size of the Extra Large thumbnails. where is it? This shouldnt' be a backdoor solution , for none of the thumbnails are large enough to see any reasonable detail....
  8. Display bigger then the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display bigger then the screen: After win10 update, the win try to display on a bigger screen. I see most of the picture, but not all the picture from all 4 directions. I am using HDMI to a Philips TV (old) Reinstall the driver didn't helped. No pre-installed driver. How can it be fixed?...
  9. Why Is Aggressive Thumbnail Preview Cache Refresh Not A Bigger Deal?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why Is Aggressive Thumbnail Preview Cache Refresh Not A Bigger Deal?: It would seem that with the Fall Creators Update has come some exceedingly aggressive Automatic Maintenance on the part of Windows, at least for some users, when it comes to thumbnail previews in Explorer. Let me say first that ylm has an excellent solution to this issue...
  10. windows 10 photo thumbnails are always small with 4k screen

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 photo thumbnails are always small with 4k screen: Hi, When I want to make the size of the pictures bigger, but I can not, it stays the same size this does not work:view> Extra large Iconcrtl + mouse wheel I have Asus laptop with 4k Touch Screen [img] 94721

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4k desktop windows 10 screenshot

2. windows 10 4k explorer thumbnail size extra large

3. minecraft thumbnails 4k

4. thumbnail preview too small 4k